Sign in to follow this  
Jon

How?

Question

15 answers to this question

Ok come Christmas Day those that know the trick tell those that don't so they all have a very Merry Christmas gift.

Scott there are 6 cards and when you go though the whole thing one is removed.

not changed, just missing the one you pick.

Scott was right.

Write down the cards the first time, then look closely at the cards afterwards. All the cards are slightly different.

That is a very old trick.

Who you calling SMARTY PANTS Buddy?

Scott because he got it right or me for being such a nice guy!

See what happens when you make friends all over the world here, they end up calling you NAMES;)

Jon

Tricky little gimmick. Make you pick a card then change all the cards and leave out one. We all focus on the missing card rather than the whole bunch.

And he would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for these darn pressure cleaners.(scooby doo)

Perhaps I am a complete dolt, or I believe far to much in the metaphysical and paranormal . I have done this over and over and over, and everytime the card I chose was the one that was no longer there.....The guy walked through the great wall of China, and made the statue of liberty disappear.....I have no doubt this man is only human on the outside....maybe some kind of alien under that flesh :)

:yoda:

Aaron,

Scott and Tony are right..if you write down the cards first and then check them when your card seems missing they're different...the queen of hearts is the queen of diamonds etc...you have to look quick cuz he doesn't keep the screen up very long