Sign in to follow this  
fireandrain

Any opinions of my new 6x9 Mailer? Thanks!

Question

Hey guys! Okay, so I just desined my new spring 2007 advertising mailer. Its a 6x9 Postcard that I send out to my target market. I get the addresses from InfoUSA ( an address database seller ). The "Lamorinda" part is the area where I do business, mostly upscale residential addresses. Just thought Id share it for you guys to weigh in on. Thanks!URL%5D

13 answers to this question

Hey guys! Okay, so I just desined my new spring 2007 advertising mailer. Its a 6x9 Postcard that I send out to my target market. I get the addresses from InfoUSA ( an address database seller ). The "Lamorinda" part is the area where I do business, mostly upscale residential addresses. Just thought Id share it for you guys to weigh in on. Thanks!

my.php?image=lpwpostcard2007dc8.jpg

post-1749-137772180459_thumb.jpg

Great card, Fire!

Very good before and after, with action shot included!

...and MY copy had Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie, Jessica Simpson, and Paris Hilton on TOP...

It's a winning situation all around!

r

Is "Lamorinda Pressure Washing" the name of your company? The reason I ask is you stated Lamorinda is the area in which you work, so I just thought I'd ask. If it's not your business name, I would have that on the card for sure.

You may receive more phone calls if you add something like "Ask about our spring/summer specials". Make them want to ask you a question, so they have to call you. Once they call, you can talk them through it and close the deal, but you've got to get them to call first. Very nice ad though, I like that it's not over crowded, it's nice and "clean" - no pun intended. lol

Especially the "b,e,h,s" ' s. If it were just a tad less exagerated it be good. Thaz what I am gonna do..might even use that awesome deck picture..lol j/k...oh but really you send me that in high res ok? :)...haha... yea seriously.. you do that.. :) :)

Nice to see some Cali folk around even if they are over there by them leftist libs... :)

Left, right, on the fence... it all gets Grimey and needs to be cleaned. What's the big deal if, here in CA, we gotta do it by TM and wishful thinking. Focus of energy is a powerful tool. It's true! Example: Banging on pipes, streams of fireboat water, whale distress noise, and killer whale recordings by minions @ 80k/yr did nothing to save stray mommy hump & baby in the river. It was the focus of energy by all those greenies who spent $3.60/gal to drive their foresters and hybrids that gave them a boost in guidance. In CA everything works out. And the sun sets gently each evening. r

"prompt ,free consultations" thats MONEY!!!!! oN YOUR OTHER post about marketing 101 I agree that this phrase sits well wth your stated clientele. Not so much the free but that it says you value their time. Nice job!