Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Wood Tux Wet in Texas??????????

Question

Is there anyone using WTW in Tx. or even Houston? Results?????

I have miles of wood already prepped and ready to stain, but have not had a couple days in a row to dry for the past few weeks. These are the times that make me consider using the product. I would imagine that it cannot be sprayed through my deckster or bucketster as it is pretty thick and must be padded or brushed on. Is that correct. Any of you stros using the stuff?

8 answers to this question

Adrian, it can be sprayed through several different methods - not really that thick. We have no less than 4 sprayer options - give Roger a call (336-516-6139) and he can get you going to make some $$$!

C

Adrian, it can be sprayed through several different methods - not really that thick. We have no less than 4 sprayer options - give Roger a call (336-516-6139) and he can get you going to make some $$$!

C

HVLP which is highest transfer efficiency happens to be mentioned first on containers product application info. :)

C

Hey thx Celeste and all responses. I will call first chance I get.

Another 3k sf deck to start today and get prepped. 3 mths worth of house notes inpending work to be finished. woo hoo and wah at the same time.

Here's a SM write up I found about Celeste and Roger.

pretty cool.

Featured Success Story

SM is not really all that bad as everyone thinks. Pretty darn good actually.

They have been able to generate 3.5 k for me this week alone. I just can't get the jobs finished due to the rain. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG!

Starting even another 1ksf deck today.

I started one yesterday where I ran into a family of copperheads up against the house. Talk about running down a driveway with my arms flailing in the air, and feet never touching the ground. Yep.... I am a wuss when it comes to any snakes. The only good snake is........... you know the rest.

Gotta go strip.

Hope everyone is having no rain and a great week.