Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

New feature - You Tube

Question

16 answers to this question

Hi Guys,

Hope you have fun with this feature. I went back this morning and fixed a few links in threads so the YouTube feature is there. I am sure I missed some. If you have posted any links, and have time to fix them so they are embedded that would be great. Enjoy!

Beth

Yea the quiznos one is sort of morbid and scary as to what ya may find in yer food.

...I serviced about a half dozen of them for a number of years and but don't really want to talk about their cleaning procedures or what they at times leave out to spoil. I mean after all I did and still do enjoy their food..Their hot chicken and italian meatball sandwhichs are yum..

Scott,

My version consisted of a radio flyer wagon with 2 guns mounted on both sides of the handle. The 2-6' hoses whips were zip stripped to the handle bar and then ran on each side of the wagon towards the back connected to a short lance which was pipe strapped to the wagon. The rider would obviously sit in the wagon and steer with the handle but also be able to apply thrust with the 2 guns aiming out the back. I thought this would be a great contest idea to go with hose rolling at a convention but there hasn't been any so it has been on the back burner since.

I called it the power wash derby! The deciding factor in the race of course would be the weight of the rider.

Anyway, what do you all think?

Rod!~

Scott,

My version consisted of a radio flyer wagon with 2 guns mounted on both sides of the handle. The 2-6' hoses whips were zip stripped to the handle bar and then ran on each side of the wagon towards the back connected to a short lance which was pipe strapped to the wagon. The rider would obviously sit in the wagon and steer with the handle but also be able to apply thrust with the 2 guns aiming out the back. I thought this would be a great contest idea to go with hose rolling at a convention but there hasn't been any so it has been on the back burner since.

I called it the power wash derby! The deciding factor in the race of course would be the weight of the rider.

Anyway, what do you all think?

Rod!~

I think you need to find time in the winter to build it.

Scott

Bump....reminder it is easy to embed the videos from You Tube.

• When you are in the "Go Advanced" editor you will see a little red icon on your editing tool bar.
  • Click it to add the tags
  • add the video ID between the tags
  • save your post

The tags look like this: [ YT][ /YT] *** I have added a space after the first bracket so you can see them. Take out the space between the first bracket and the Y or the / to use these tags...***

Beth