Sign in to follow this  
James

P state

Question

7 answers to this question

All kinds of things have been happening, its been messing up a ton , he's up graded it a couple times and just finished up grading it this evening and still a ton of problems getting on or staying on. Its a PITA, but Bobs working on it

Jeff

I believe he has upgraded servers a few times in the last month or so. Something about the increased traffic, new members and posts there that caused problems with the site.

He has people working on it. He finally had to move the site to a dedicated server and that should fix it. Some software problems still need to be worked out. It should be all fixed before the weekend is over.

I guess growing pains are hard to deal with, especially when you have to go up several size servers in such a short time. It must be a headache with all the extra stuff, traffic, posts and new members. I know it would give me a headache dealing with all that stuff. I guess that is why Bob Is The Man!.

its was up for bit, thats stange.

It sound like the HD is heating or is broken in the machine.

Is the server room cold? are the fans running on the machine.

wheres it hosted check othersites on the server. I tried to see where it was i gave up my search.

Likely it may be in his shop on a cable line. If thats the case then i see why hes having trouble.

Pressure tec is up but the BBS is not PTS. i'm guessing they ar e on different service.