Sign in to follow this  
PA Dutchman

Hey BBS surfers

Question

Some new forums are coming to the cleaner network site, if you are a member there stop in and check things out. One forum is to initiate an order for those who buy RPC Chemicals, another showcases projects completed with RPC Chemicals, and like many of the other sites have, a contractor finding feature. Might be a good idea to have a thecleanernetwork.com sticker:)...usually you get/got them with an order.

16 answers to this question

I have been doing some homework and I can't see where anybody has the status of being 'banned'. Perhaps a pm or email to Steve may clear any confusion, but then again as far as I can tell, only wild/weird email addresses have caused new users to be deleted.

12 spammers at least a day has caused the issues with "joining"

Ken, want my good graces? Give me some roofs to spray some hydroxide on! Your customers deserve the very best don't they?

I still can't get over the spraying Degreaser on shingle roofs Idea That GARY so passionately loves. Oh well to each his own.

This isn't about my roof cleaning methods mel, its about some new forums at the cleaner network. BTW try it on a roof, it works, and with hypochlorite being $4.25 a gallon here...I stick with what makes economic sense for me and my customers. Cleaner times june 2007 page 28...need a copy? I'll mail you an autographed copy.

i banned myself from TCN. Maybe Ill de-ban myself and check it out again.

Well, I'm sure since your last visit in February there have been some new posts. You need to post something there to show off that bush country avatar.

No Gary I don't think I need a copy. Steve sure did pick the right man to run his website. lol I would love to find out why in Florida we get sodium hypochlorite for $.99 a gl. Maybe I should by a 1000 gl and take it up to PA and sell it and make a fortune.

Steve banned me for life. I have to send Gary a box of Cuban and a bottle Remy Napoleon XO to get in his good graces.

I have no idea why you would say that. Give me a call and explain it to me, I would like to know.

I'm just teasing, Steve though I'm sure I almost pushed it to that a few years back. I was the first one to oppose the glorious tool called an X-Jet and that didn't go over well. Things escalated and I insulted Mike W. It was ugly.

I think after Delco, TCN was one of the first boards I found. I was a lowly greaser then.

No Gary I don't think I need a copy. Steve sure did pick the right man to run his website. lol I would love to find out why in Florida we get sodium hypochlorite for $.99 a gl. Maybe I should by a 1000 gl and take it up to PA and sell it and make a fortune.

I would think it would have something to do with all of the pools at the hotels since it is a destination for tourist, more demand for it.

I'm just teasing, Steve though I'm sure I almost pushed it to that a few years back. I was the first one to oppose the glorious tool called an X-Jet and that didn't go over well. Things escalated and I insulted Mike W. It was ugly.

I think after Delco, TCN was one of the first boards I found. I was a lowly greaser then.

You insulted me? Don't remember that, though maybe you were using a different name then?

I WAS a strong Xjet proponent, until I learned better. I honestly don't even know if I still have one.

Jeff, do you remember your password? I'll look into it for anyohe who lets me know they have an issue.

Thats funny, remember my password, hell I dont even remember my kids names sometimes

I'll try again and see whats up

XJET RULES, FOR THE CONDO KING!