Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Who's going to ACR

Yesterday's event was great! It was a wonderful day to network and learn new things. The blasting demos included dry ice, soda and cob. People got the chance to try the different machines on different surfaces. A car engine was cleaned, spray paint remove, a car door was stripped to bare metal, a log was blasted, paint was removed from furniture, and industrial grease was removed from a fork lift.

Of course Barbara and Tom once again outdid themselves...lunch was hot, and wonderful.

After all of the networking, the discussions about the industry began. There were folks from many states across the country in attendance. It was sad to see so many folks disheartened with the current state of our industry. From this passion began the framework for a whole new direction. A new organization. Discussions continued until dinner time. The discussion move to the hotel, and many of us ate dinner and continued talking.

Today's meeting begins at 9am at ACR's shop. If you see this and want to participate, you are welcome to stop by.

Beth

p.s. Jim Foley - thanks for the dance. Never knew you were a disco dude. ;) I still have all my toes! :groovy3:

Just got back home safe.

Thanks to Tom and Barbara for hosting another get together.

BIG thank you to Jack Kramer for sharing his experience and making us all aware of important issues that may need addressing with out insurance and hiring process. Thanks Jack for sharing. I'll be calling my agent in the morning.

Of course I gotta say it was nice to see Scott Millen again as well as Ken Fenner. Great to meet Carlos finally. Robert H gave us all more of his environmental knowledge.

Can't forget Jeff and Andy with his wife. Good meeting you guys.

All in all, Great Round Table again

Finally made it home...long flight...long delays...but all well worth the trip.

List is too long to name names but it was certainly a pleasure to have finally have met all of you.

Tom/Barbara - my wife asked me how it went...all I said is that you can't beat good ole' fashion Pennsylvania hospitality! Thanks for making this calif. guy feel at home. It was great meeting you and thanks Barbara for the lift to the airport!

Michael...your passion for your business and the industry is second to none.

Ken F - great chatting with you on Sunday morning at the hotel. I will be in touch!

Scott M - What can I say ... class act all the way around!

Beth/Rod - thank you to both of you for filling in the blanks for me. It was so great to have finally have met you two!!

Jeff - you are the Condo King in the Carolina's ~ North, South, East and West. Your down to earth perspective on all subject matters (except politics) is a plus for this industry!

John T. - Hope you enjoyed the wine. Apprecite the words of encouragement at the bar Sat. night but where were you Sunday?

Brian P. - Hat's off to you for facilitating this. Enjoyed your perspective on all subject matters! Trust you got a sense as to what page I am on.

John O. - let me know if you make it out here....

AJ - you have a whole lot going for you in this industry. Stay true to your customers and your work ~ sky is the limit! Call me anytime guy!

Matthew J. - finally met you man. It was a pleasure. Sorry that you did not stay around but do wish you all the best. As I said...it is okay to agree to disagree....that does not make people enemies. I will talk to you in 4-5 months :)

Jim - it was great meeting you man. Save that bottle of wine for the next trip out. Stay in touch buddy!!!

Rick - Wish you all the best in the wood business. I still think that piece of wood that you handed me had steel rebar in it. Can't figure how such a small piece of wood could be so heavy. LOL. It was good meeting you man

Ron S. - Glad to hear that you painted the bus green vs. yellow. Hope you visit the boards more often.

Robert H. - sir, we spent alot of time talking to each other over the last couple of days. Thank you for giving me the time to speak with you. Hope you enjoy the wine!!

Tony Z - Don't know if you remember some of the things you told me Sat. night at the bar with John T. but you are too funny. It was a pleasure to have met you. God that wine I brought from Calif. must of had some kick to it!!! LOL. Stay in touch!

There are many more people that I met and I can't remember all...sorry!

Happy Holidays!!!

Sign in to follow this