Sign in to follow this  
Barry M

Van Nuys, California (Lead)

It was for a house wash and a little concrete work like maybe a drive way or something. I don't know how big the house is or how extensive the work might be. I'll PM you both the contact info.

Barry, thanks for the PM. I called the number but it was the wrong # for the H/0.

I get that often with internet leads. People are so used to price shopping on the web that they think they should just get a bunch of service quotes via email like they would shopping for car insurance.

The address does not correspond to the area, nor did the zip code that they gave. The phone number was a nextel and as Craig found, that did not match anything either.

Either somebody is playing around, or a new hack is trying to gather pricing info.

Yeah it was brought to my attention that some of the contact info didn't match up.

I think I'll just call them myself from now on just to verify the job before giving or selling the lead.

I got another one today for some commercial concrete work in Long Beach, CA. The zip, city, and area code all match up but that doesn't mean anything. I'll give them a call tomorrow.