Sign in to follow this  
MMI Enterprises

New Baby in the house..caption this

Question

Some the boards been a bit heavy lately with tech talk, people not getting along, and impersonal dryness....in basic terms all business no play.

So to lighten the mood I thought I'd share up pics of our new bundle of joy born Mon. and at same time offer a fun little game called 'caption this' played on other boards.... Generally people caption one for awhile then someone posts up a new pic to be captioned. Let's keep it wholesome and maybe stick to kids or family...k

Please welcome Lily Mae to the world... at 7lb.2oz she my first and only girl after 3 boys:

lily_small.jpg

Lily being held by her 3 yr old brother Thomas..Although he looks perhaps confused he was very excited to meet her, hold her, and lick her when he kissed her many times over and over:

'Caption This'

lily_thomas_small.jpg

16 answers to this question

Thanx all.. :)

Funny story behind her brothers coming to hospital for visit. They hoppin around on bed having fun while momma was up changing one of them early tar looking diaper. The 5 year old peaks over end of bed into the crib thing and yells 'oh that gonna make me puke!' ..joking around of course. So silly Thomas pictured above leans over to have his look and then promptly projectile vommits all over the floor...

Think his tummy was all tied in knotts and couldn't handle any more excitement.

My caption for above pic is.. "I'm so excited and luv this but please help me I don't know what I'm supposed to do here!!"

Xjet boy.., projectiles from either end about as far as an xjet...Haha

Thanx again folks.. she really is a beautiful doll..as they say father like daughter. :)

Ok..time for a new 'caption this' pic:

daddy_bed.jpg

Photographer says "How many days is this lazy bum going to be passed out in my hospital/vacation room...and who is he anyways?"

Your daughters are adorable Scott... Those belle shaped dresses remind of dolls my mom used to make and sell. Every little girl had to have one on their dresser. They were about as big as yer littlest on the left and but the dresses were hand crocheted...guess I better start saving up for all the girl things..

...John, I have a 17 yr old too!!