Sign in to follow this  
James

New England Weather

Question

Got a love New England weather. 58 degrees Friday and 95 and humid Sat, Sun. and Today. All of May very cool, rainy and windy. April was warm, not rainy and not windy.

This means Pool covers have not been removed on time which has caused major scheduling dilemmas . Oh well !!

32 answers to this question

98 here in Jersey also....We are going to put down a few replacement boards and be done with it for the day.....It's to hot...................But not for golf tonight though

Stephen Andrews

Power Washing

Home & Property

Care & Maintenance

11:00 AM and it is ungodly out there. Just left my kid to finish prepping, he likes hot weather. I'm out of here to go fluke fishing on the ocean this PM. Got to be cooler at the shore.

Since I posted this thread. The weather has been so unpredicktable. Thunder storms everyday, Popup rain everyday . Great for The WoodBiz. I have a dark cloud following my schedule.

We have that here too. Sealed an ipe deck the other day, radar was beautiful, perfect weather. Rod was just finishing up and the stupid little cloud popped up out of nowhere....and rained right over that house. ARGH!

Beth :cup:

The weather god must be blessing us in NJ. This past week has been mostly sunny, temps in the 70's, low humidity, and only a few passing showers at night. This perfect spell won't last much longer.

At 7:59 PM tonight is the summer solstice. It is 58 F. here and fair sky at the moment. Makes getting up early worthwhile.

60s on my end. Its been raining on and off last week and we had rain two weeks straight prior to that. Just wondering when summer is gonna be here. Got three decks waiting on the weather.

Got a love New England weather. 58 degrees Friday and 95 and humid Sat, Sun. and Today. All of May very cool, rainy and windy. April was warm, not rainy and not windy.

This means Pool covers have not been removed on time which has caused major scheduling dilemmas . Oh well !!

I agree Jim. June weather has been a huge PIA for the wood market.

Guy's I am getting Killed with STORMS. I never had so many jobs rained ON! What are the odds a pop up thunder storm hits the same spot at the same time I'm at the deck just finishing up ? There is no end in site to this pattern where in with storms. Yesterday my guy calls and he's finishing up and a down pour comes for 10 minutes..........I hate wood care .......!!!

Diamond Jim,

Geeze, that is only 450 ft. sq. Wadda' complain in' about? At $2250?

WT ain't wet. Though it does dry this year. Have RS on my own epay going on 15 months with pigment still on top. Go figure.