Sign in to follow this  
Don Phelps

What's on YOUR iPod?

Question

For those that have them, just curious about what you guys/gals have loaded on your iPODS?

Mine is heavily loaded with Jimmy Buffett and Jack Johnson, but there's also some greatest hits albums like U2, Frank Sinatra, Bob Marley and The Police among others.

Spill the beans......

13 answers to this question

Who is Jimmy Buffet and Jack Johnson? Just Kidding..

Here are the beans....

Rolling Stones - 138 of my foavorites

Aerosmith

Zepplin

Alan Jackson

Toby keith

Brooks and Dunn

Kid Rock

Allison Kraus

Mozart

Pink Floyd

Queen

Journey

AC/DC

Leona Lewis

Reba Mcintire

CCR

Tesla

C Underwood

Elton John

Heart

and about 24 other different artist

I listen to books on tape, motivational speakers, etc. If I have music, I start singing, and though I am not a bad singer, it is still embarassing. The books pass time for me better.

Mostly I listen to Podcasts and Audiobooks. I love to listen to the horror stories while I'm working. Comedy is great too. Check out "The Distorted View", "The Dr. Rock Show", and "Sick and Wrong". These are my favorites. Not rated for children. Actually I wouldn't even let my wife listen to the "Distorted View."

Don, here's a few pictures of part of my basement. I think you'll like it.

Very cool.....Have you seen the new Corona commercial with Kenny Chesney? I guess we should've seen that one coming. Last year was the 1st year Corona had a decline in sales in a long time. With Jimmy moving on and launching his Landshark Lager and Kenny trying to position himself to inherit a large part of the parrot head phan base when Mr. Buffett retires, it all makes sense.

hey don try listeningto Matt costa or dispatch and Donavon Frankenwiter i think youll like them. On my work Ipod I have all sorts of music but more like Bad Religion, Sublime,Bob Marley, diego roots, the expendables, pepper. but mostly listen to the Howard stern show on sirus it cracks me up

If anyone likes to listen to audiobooks while ther're working you must visit this site. It has hundreds of audiobooks, all free to download. Be sure that the book you choose to download is compleated. Some are still a work in progress. www.podiobooks.com

Another great site in the Internet Archive. Thousands of free downloads that are mostly OTR (Old Time Radio) www.archive.org/details/radioprograms

You'll have to spend a little time looking through this site because they have so many things on it. All free downloads.

Hi Joe,

I've checked out both Matt Costa and Donovan Frankenreiter. I like Ben Harper also.

Did you see the SNL skit "The Mellow Show?" It used to be on YouTube, but the copyright stuff got it removed.

No problem Beth. Listening to the audiobooks helps the time to go by faster and drowns out the drone of the machines running in the background. Lots of educational audiobooks out there too. Learn a new language, relive WWII, etc.

I have about 1500 songs. Many of the one's mentioned. I like Ben Harper! Cake is pretty cool. I have Ken Burn's Jazz Anthology. Lots of Blues, Dean Martin, Frank Snot, Lots of Tony Bennett , Red Hot Chilles . I have too many to list

I have about 1500 songs. Many of the one's mentioned. I like Ben Harper! Cake is pretty cool. I have Ken Burn's Jazz Anthology. Lots of Blues, Dean Martin, Frank Snot, Lots of Tony Bennett , Red Hot Chilles . I have too many to list

Ben's cool!

This one will get 'em talkin'....lol!

YouTube - Ben Harper "Burn One Down"

Here's a little Jack Johnson for those that aren't familiar.

Edited by Don Phelps