Sign in to follow this  
squirtgun

New addition

Question

This beauty joined my extended family today thumbsup.gif

I talked my father-in-law into buying a 2005 F250 Lariat 2 wheel drive 6.0L turbo diesel.He got the truck for about $9k less than current retail listed on Kelly Blue Book.The second pic is it sitting next to my 2003 F250 Lariat 4x4 6.0L turbo diesel.

modify_inline.gif

post-306-137772219247_thumb.jpg

post-306-137772219254_thumb.jpg

13 answers to this question

Next couple month should be good for getting an 08' at steep discount. What would be entry level Ford with a small deisel and like what msrp would it be?

Am I gonna have to go over 25k after incentive or is there something down more in the 20k range? I just know with some brand the incentives off certain times of the year when new ones are on way in equal out to as high as 12k off a 20k truck so how about Ford?

Next couple month should be good for getting an 08' at steep discount. What would be entry level Ford with a small deisel and like what msrp would it be?

Am I gonna have to go over 25k after incentive or is there something down more in the 20k range? I just know with some brand the incentives off certain times of the year when new ones are on way in equal out to as high as 12k off a 20k truck so how about Ford?

There is no SMALL ford diesel.The 08's- 09's have a 6.4L with 350HP and 650 foot pounds of torque from the factory.

:o I think he is talking a stripper like mine, not a fully loaded one like yours:rotfl:

You're just fixated on strippers lately, aren't you?

:lol:

Actually I said wrong number. Meant to ask do they start at 30k rather than 20k. Need the quad cab size minimum. My current brand starts at the 30k level before they add bigger motors... I realize once you go up from the entry strippy model things get expensive fast. So what does the deisel run then..like 40k msrp?

Maybe they got f150 with all setup with the flex fuel..that be better eh?