Sign in to follow this  
814jeffw

Wildlife Camera Image???

Question

Here is an image that a wildlife camera captured the other day. It's a friend of mine who set the camera out. I don't believe in ghosts and the like but I still think this is a little weird. Look to the right of the tree, there is an image and 7 seconds later the image is gone. By the way the time on this thing isn't correct. Just a little weird I guess.

Jeff

post-2628-137772219634_thumb.jpg

post-2628-137772219645_thumb.jpg

post-2628-137772219754_thumb.jpg

Edited by 814jeffw

20 answers to this question

If you have an LCD screen, tilt it around a little,...but it is there. And yes it is motion sensitive. In the picture it would be to the right of the tree and back some, by another tree.

Jeff

Edited by 814jeffw

If you have an LCD screen, tilt it around a little,...but it is there. And yes it is motion sensitive. In the picture it would be to the right of the tree and back some, by another tree.

Jeff

I didn't see it either until I tilted the LCD. That's kinda weird.

I see what your talking about. What game is their usual intruder? Image to me resembles a barely exposed dark object. Like maybe just enough light reflecting off the back and shoulders of a pig or bear. Could also perhaps be a whisp of dust kicked up while it ran through on a misadjust system. Well that assumes abit much so...

The place to ask about this would be the hunting folk over at Hags House. Lots of hunting cam experts over there.

ok another guess......... when I enlarged the pic it looks like the face of whatever this is , is closest to the ground with eye reflection. higher up (middle stripe) maybe the spine. Stripe on either side could be sides of belly.

My guess is a badger.

Edited by Adrian

Nope sir.. I do believe you've got yerself a bonafide negative pic thar of big foot!!

Enlarge and add a tad of gamma and I see the big foot turn away pose from the old Patterson Big foot video!!

Turn pic over to Coast to Coast before the big foot police show up at yer door..:lol: bigfoot-cam.jpg

Nope sir.. I do believe you've got yerself a bonafide negative pic thar of big foot!!

Enlarge and add a tad of gamma and I see the big foot turn away pose from the old Patterson Big foot video!!

Turn pic over to Coast to Coast before the big foot police show up at yer door..:lol: bigfoot-cam.jpg

Man Kevin, that is awesome, and funny because we said the same exact thing about the pose it shows, except it would be the reverse,...I think. Thanks for the editing job!!

Jeff

Edited by 814jeffw

Actually my first thought when I seen the stride was the Bigfoot image,...my second thought was, whatever it is,.... it's dark how did it miss the trees at that rate of speed??

Jeff

Edited by 814jeffw

Jeff, what do you think it is then?

It's still really hard to tell, but there is definately something going on.

Not well defined. Camera may have just caught the image in such a way that it only shows the outline. I'd stay out of those woods at any rate.

definately not a badger. hahaha badger, what a dumba$$. badger....lol.... idiot.

IT'S THE GOATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff, what do you think it is then?

It's still really hard to tell, but there is definately something going on.

Not well defined. Camera may have just caught the image in such a way that it only shows the outline. I'd stay out of those woods at any rate.

definately not a badger. hahaha badger, what a dumba$$. badger....lol.... idiot.

IT'S THE GOATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure what is making the image, but it is a little weird I think. Camera owner is going to walk by the camera,at the same time with hopefully the same moon lighting,and see what it looks like. Also if you ,look on the tree most visible, you see a snake looking thing moving around the left side of the trunk,...I will add the last picture that I think defines this part more.

Jeff

Edited by 814jeffw

Turn pic over to Coast to Coast before the big foot police show up at yer door...

Kevin,

Is Bigfoot now emigrating to the East Coast? Geeze, been meaning to get a double barrel, Pa. is just a river away from NJ.

Nah, nevermind. Only the west coast can support Bigfoot. You guys are too wacky out there!

Nah Rick you just too busy apparently to follow the countries legends. All the back woods areas across the country have big foot or variation there of. They hybernate is my suspicioun most there life and can absorb ground minerals while doing it..