Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Virtual Election '08

Who are you voting for? (votes are private)  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for? (votes are private)

• McCain/Palin
    • Obama/Biden
    • One of the independents
    • Not going to vote at all

Question

I thought it would be fun to hold a virtual election here on TGS. Cast your vote anywhere between now and Nov 4th. After that, the poll will close and we will see if out results match the Nation or not.

Make your vote count!

Beth

365 answers to this question

Ok someone has to step into the fray and ask the question so I guess it's me.

HOW IS THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA?????

Edward

Edited by Edward
sig

There ya go nutballs.. ya got yer 284..

May God help us cause we are surely gonna need it!!

Aint that the truth. This is the worst presidency I think I have lived thru yet. I'm betting that OBAMA if he doesn't do something credibile by the end of the 010 year he will only be a one term president. Where I'm at there getting sick of him fast.

Ok someone has to step into the fray and ask the question so I guess it's me.

HOW IS THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA?????

Edward

Please complete your signature line. It's the house rules.

Welcome to TGS.

At least Jimmy Carter is happy. Now he won't be the worst president in history anymore. Both political parties are completely out of touch with real America. The republicans had the same situation with Bush, the presidency and both houses. What did we get, the largest expansion of government until Obama. What happened to them, they were thrown out on their *****. Now its the dems turn to get slaughtered in November because they do the same. Reagan had it right. Americans want less government and more freedom but politicans on both sides are so focused on power that they think they know better and give us all the middle finger. "There is nothing new under the sun." Solomon

This is a great thread! But, memories are short and the same people will make the same mistake next time some charismatic liar makes them drool.

That's why it just goes back and forth every other election or so.

I'm afraid the only way to change it is the way the south tried to change it in the 1860's. Maybe this time it will work if we elect president who is willing to let the states go about their own business and not be willing to murder thousands just because they want to secede from a corrupt federal government.

How's that for crazy? Maybe it won't sound so crazy by 2015 or so.

Actually now is the time to jump all over it. The republicans did not listen and were voted out the dems have now had a chance for change and..... nothing. No change no improvement again hollow promisies and band aid "fixes" paid for on credit that our grand children will never pay off.