Sign in to follow this  
ls1cameric

Got my PW but what is this?

I ordered my cold water PW from Bob at PT. I got the 20hp honda, general pump, 5.5gpm @3500psi. It came in a couple days ago and the box was drenched in oil because whoever tested it forgot to put the pump oil cap back on very good. It was only like halfway on there but no worries, I went and got some more oil and filled her back up.

However, when I opened the box, and pulled everything out. The wand, then the gas tank, then the pressure washer, I noticed this very tiny little ball valve looking thing down at the bottom on the box. It's like a 1/4 long and look like a minature trailer hitch ball.

What is this thing? I cant see where it would go on anyting and none of my manuals say anything about it. I'm wondering if it fell in by mistake when they packaged everything. I fired up the pressure washer and it works great so i'm scratching my head trying to figure out what this is.

I'll call bob after a while to see if he knows.

That is your fenozeration coupler. Keep it on the truck should the need ever arise.

Congrats on the new machine. I hope it brings you lots of work. Let me know if you need any assistance on the sales or marketing aspect of things.

The description actually sounds like a grease fitting. But I don't remember anything like that on a cold skid. Does your macine have wheels? Do they have grease fittings?