Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

one messy video

Question

13 answers to this question

Who thinks this stuff up? What can possible make them think it would work, and how does the poor sap with the car explain that to his insurance company? "um yeah, I was hit by a chunk of dead whale!"

Beth

Hahahah....that looks fun. I love blowing stuff up, so I would prolly be one to think of something like that. Just this past weekend my DVD player/surround sound stopped working. Well, It didn't just stop working, it would act like it was going to play a DVD, then just load forever and then tell you that there was no disc. Well, I had enough of that crap. I unhooked it, took it outside in the yard and beat it to little pieces with my wood maul. It was a lot of fun. My 6 year old even joined in the fun with a baseball bat. Good times, good times. :)

I saw a building come down once. Happened to be in DC one night driving friends around to see sights. Stopped at an intersection, red light, and the building in front of us came down - straight down. Whoosh! Didn't think of it at the time, but they must have known what they were doing since none of the debris hit the car. It was pretty cool.

Beth