Sign in to follow this  
Scott Paul

Sunday's - My only day of no stress!

Question

During the busy season, I only get one day a week to relax and not worry about everything. Here is of picture of my backyard while I am drinking a beer, checking emails and watching my kids play!

Anyone else enjoying a needed day off?

post-948-137772247224_thumb.jpg

16 answers to this question

Scott,

Nice backyard! The hammock looks inviting.

Friday was our day off, pouring rain all day long. Yesterday and today were dry so we put in 3/4 days this weekend. With all the spring rain, gotta' mow hay while the sun shines.

I don't do anything on Sundays in regards to work. I don't mow grass, I don't fix things, I don't answer the business phone when it rings,..in fact the ringers get shut off. Glad to see other people take this approach on Sundays!

Jeff

Beth,

Love that pirate flag and hot tub. With a case of brews and the wink of an eye, we could have a real party on your deck. Can you get rid of Rod for a weekend? Hah!

I'll keep you posted. Might have to have a party. A few folks have seen or been on the party deck. I love nothing more than to open the tub, crank up the radio, fire up the grill, and let the good times roll! It has great ambiance at night too with the lighting under the umbrellas and such.

Beth

Anyone else enjoying a needed day off?

YES!

After this weekend spending it catching up on some deck sealing that rain has kept us from during the week, a day off would be nice.

Nice shot, looks relaxing.

Rod!~

Which photo? If it is one of ours it is not mildew, but may be dirt because I have a constant battle with stupid squirrels digging in the planters and then I have to add more dirt and rinse under and around them. The people behind us feed the stupid squirrels....mostly stale bagels but sometimes other stuff (nuts etc) and they come to bury them in OUR PLANTERS!!! GGGRRR!!!

Beth

Nice and very tranquil.. sure beats my Sunday. Arrived at a condo complex to finish three decks and found not one of the homeowners (second story decks, no steps) had removed their furniture and all three were away. Ended up doing a house wash and deck and not finishing until 6:30.

I could sure hang out in Scott's hammock. Years ago we had trees, but they got sick and had to be removed. I used to enjoy laying in the hammock between them, and just snoozing, or reading, or reading and snoozing..... I miss my hammock!!!

Beth

A day off? What is that? Between Working for a power company, Bartending at night and powerwashing on the weekends. Ok I got it......5 hours of sleep a night x5 nights = 25 hours. Thats close to a day off right?

I could sure hang out in Scott's hammock. Years ago we had trees, but they got sick and had to be removed. I used to enjoy laying in the hammock between them, and just snoozing, or reading, or reading and snoozing..... I miss my hammock!!!

Beth

I have taken many Sunday naps in that hammock:)