Sign in to follow this  
All Surface

Farrah & Michael Jackson BOTH Die Today!!

Question

10 answers to this question

Loved him in the Jackson 5 and right up through Thriller. He got a little weird after his hair caught fire filming the Pepsi commercial. Became obsessed with plastic surgery and went down hill....too many weird things in his later life. Holding the baby upside down out a window..."sleep overs" with little boys and giving them "Jesus juice"....a diet of nothing but KFC....redoing the nose over and over and over...skin whitening....

Beth

Bet the fire he had filiming the commercial is small potatos compared to the flames he is in now. Would you let your kids with him? ...Didn't think so

Bet the fire he had filiming the commercial is small potatos compared to the flames he is in now. Would you let your kids with him? ...Didn't think so

Not just no, but HELL no!

Good music, but he was a bit of a freak show...

Beth

I remember having the popular Farrah poster on my bedroom wall when I was younger.

I will not say anything about MJ other than his music. Truely one of the greats.

My Fav MJ Song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hg-IRZk4D0]YouTube - Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana[/ame]

They will both be missed.

Okay - so I'll be the first to post one of thousands of bad jokes now circulating ........

Farrah died & went to heaven. There she met God and was given one wish. She asked for all of the children of the world to be safe, so he killed Michael Jackson.

Okay - so I'll be the first to post one of thousands of bad jokes now circulating ........

Farrah died & went to heaven. There she met God and was given one wish. She asked for all of the children of the world to be safe, so he killed Michael Jackson.

You started it Celeste!

Farrah, Ed McMahon, and Michael Jackson are in heaven and St Peter asks what they expect for the 4th of July.

They all say, Patrick Swazye.