Sign in to follow this  
bigchaz

Good sign you won't be staining a deck...

Question

Mid-way through staining a playset when this thing came in....

On the plus side I guess business being slow means I have all week to finish one measly deck and a playset...if these afternoon storms would ever clear up

post-2382-137772257403_thumb.jpg

15 answers to this question

I don't love my deckster that much.

Adrian,

I do. It is the most money making piece of equipment in my arsenal. It would be the first and last thing on the truck before I skidaddled ...

Charlie,

Went to college in Co. Saw a bunch of twisters over the years on the plains east of the front range. Nasty looking things. Tornadoes do not belong in N.C. or anywhere on the east coast.

This is a very strange, foul weather season.

Adrian,

I do. It is the most money making piece of equipment in my arsenal. It would be the first and last thing on the truck before I skidaddled ...

I just recently experienced my first full blown hurricane this past season and a bunch of tornadoes that were spawned dead on at my back door.

........ I will run ............. and take cover.

It might even be posted nationally somewhere like wiki, that without question " Adrian will run"

........ I will run ............. and take cover.

It might even be posted nationally somewhere like wiki, that without question " Adrian will run"

Adrian,

Hah!, good post. Seen tornadoes at a distance and they are the wrath of God. Scary.

Truth be told, I'd sacrifice my Decker 5'er in a flash just to get out of there! We all like to think we're tough guys, but learn better when the $hit hits the fan!

post-170-137772257409_thumb.jpg

This would be my reaction if I ever saw a Tornado....."Hey look a Tornado" Gone!!!!!!!!!

I think my reaction would be more of moist warm full feeling in my underwear.

First you do it - then you say it.....****!!!!!!!