Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

We will Start Stenciling everything in sept

Question

45 answers to this question

Boy - for companies located near college campuses - this stencil thing might be a neat frat trick :) Postcards to one frat proposing stenciling another frat for $99 :) Or stencil the sidewalks after games!

Ron,

Be careful not to shoot yourself in the foot on this. Soon folks will WANT dirty sidewalks so they can advertise with stencils. OOPS, no more sidewalk cleaning...:D

hows it going? hope you make the news (in a good way) that would be big when people wake up go to work they will see the stamp and Bamm. hook line and sinker$$$$$$$$$

Accidently we left a stencil at an olive garden last year an got two calls from it.

I dont recommend anyone does this, i'm crazy......

Does anyone think that this may be acceptable in one part of the country and maybe frowned upon in a different part of the country? It's clear that for the most part people from different areas of the country have various ways of thinking.. could this play a role in the stencil marketing?

To be honest I'm kinda on the fence. I can see the benefits, but I can also see where some may be upset with an unsolicited stenciling. I am in no way against it though - the saying "you can't argue with results" applies to this in my opinion. If it sells, do it!

I've asked a few of my window cleaning customers how they would feel about it. Fast food places to florist. The response was somewhat negative.

However, I think it's easier to get forgiveness then permission. Would that lead to a sale though?

Guess there's only one way to find out....