Sign in to follow this  
Rick2

Friends and family?

Question

Hey Beth and Rod, Here's an idea:

Most of us talk about washing all day but how many of us really know each other? How about starting an area where we share photos about what we do when we are not working. Let's see what we look like in our spare time when we are just out with our families and friends.

Want me to start it off?

PS. You still wash like a girl. Hahahhaha

17 answers to this question

...Most of us talk about washing all day but how many of us really know each other? How about starting an area where we share photos about what we do when we are not working. Let's see what we look like in our spare time when we are just out with our families and friends. ...

Rick,

Sounds like a fun idea on a rainy day. I'll start it off...

Pic 1 - My wife Judy and I on a pirate ship last year. We stole it from the Somalis.

Pic 2 - Our two kids, Nolie and Lia. Kind of look like me.

Pic 3 - One of my hobbies when not working.

post-170-137772266835_thumb.jpg

post-170-137772266844_thumb.jpg

Those look great. Love your hobby pictures. I'll post some up in the gallery section as soon as I get back from picking up my wife's car from ther dealer. Brakes went at 20k miles and they tell me it's not covered. That's BS!

Just got back, rear pads and rotors smoked after 23K miles, 150 dollars. Pads were hanging upon the rotors and they tell me it's not covered. So much for Hyundai's 10 year 100K mile deal on her new Santa Fe. I've got to follow up on this one.

P.s. you are having crap luck with vehicles this week man.

Hope it starts looking up soon.

Sidenote: cleaned a resi today. A neighborhood black cat was hanging around crossing every possible path I was going in. Friendly cat, and cute.

BUT>>>>>>> the pw electric starter started to "hang", then it started cutting on and off as if lack of fuel or condensation. What a day.

Stupid cute black kitty.

Rick,

Sounds like a fun idea on a rainy day. I'll start it off...

Pic 1 - My wife Judy and I on a pirate ship last year. We stole it from the Somalis.

Pic 2 - Our two kids, Nolie and Lia. Kind of look like me.

Pic 3 - One of my hobbies when not working.

Hey there is one missing from that 12 pack!

I can see it now...Rick holding it in his arms like cradling a new born child....that is until he pops that cap. Then it becomes like an addict looking for a fix and when the cold fluid rushes down his throat, you see a smile come and then the satisfaction of knowing he got to see the bottom of every bottle in that picture.

:cheers:

Rod!~

I can see it now...Rick holding it in his arms like cradling a new born child....that is until he pops that cap. Then it becomes like an addict looking for a fix and when the cold fluid rushes down his throat, you see a smile come and then the satisfaction of knowing he got to see the bottom of every bottle in that picture.

:cheers:

Rod!~

Rod,

That is some scary stuff. You must be a clone of that bad demon in my head. Hah!