David Vicars

Jeff Lecours

Daniel Tambasco

Terry Miller

Squirtgun Karvonen

1. Who would be the first voted off?

2. Who would the final four be?

3. Who would win?

Everything that happens in between doesnt matter.

Edited by topcoat

77 answers to this question

Hahahaha.....I can't believe my name got left out of this.

It's a good thing though because I would play by my own rules.They would all have to fall asleep at some point then I would strap them to a home made raft with vines and send them drifting out into the ocean.

Hahahaha.....I can't believe my name got left out of this.

It's a good thing though because I would play by my own rules.They would all have to fall asleep at some point then I would strap them to a home made raft with vines and send them drifting out into the ocean.

Ok, your in. Lets see what your fellow survivors have to say about that.

Forget the show, isn't it enough that we survived '09?

Certainly is Dan. The pw industry is quite a show though. There are not characters like this in the entire history of literature.

Scott you should have made this a poll :)

I am very interested in the responses. And I intentionally didnt include women because that would have seriously skewed the results (unfair advantage).

Dan "The Professor" Tambasco drowned at sea when his hydrofoil constructed from distilled acrylic collapsed. Luckily, Dan had asked Terry to go along but Terry said "no, thank you". The rest of us nervously sit here watching Scott K whittle his tenth wooden club of the day.

Dan "The Professor" Tambasco drowned at sea when his hydrofoil constructed from distilled acrylic collapsed. Luckily, Dan had asked Terry to go along but Terry said "no, thank you". The rest of us nervously sit here watching Scott K whittle his tenth wooden club of the day.

You're killing me.

You're wrong Fenner - I only staged my drowning, so as not to reveal the submarine I had waiting for me on the ocean bottom. The plot thickens....

Yeah, I'd like to know too - that babe has been missing from my 'repertoire' of vehicles for some time now. How else do you think I got my immigrant crews through the border?

:D I knew it!

Ok I have two of the three questions figured out.

1. First voted off: David Potter

2. Final Four:

Russ Spence

Scott Stone

David Vicars

Ken Fenner

Not sure who wins.

Russ wins all the comps

Scott controls everything behind the scenes.

Ken walks around naked all the time to get everyone off guard (It's been done before on survivor.)

and David Vicars swoops in under the radar and wins.

It depends on who is directing the this Show

If its a umacc production

History shows First one off would would be :

ron ********** Follow by tony ************** (for no other reason than guilt by association.)

see on to previous Shows "Survivor Umacc'' and "Survivor pt state" it happened that way.

Also being a umacc production Nobody would know what happened at the end of the show their would be a gag ordered on what had transpired

Now if it were a Musgroves production That would even worse.why?

because he would teach and preach how if we will all worked together and shared knowlege and helped everyone on the island .....we would all be winners and wouldnt have to stab anyone in the back to make money and plus their would be those nightly chats by the fire and prizes given out..gift certificate and computers and memberships in other organizations

Edited by dollarspa

It depends om who is directing the this Show

If its a umacc production

History shows First one off would would be :

ron ********** Follow by tony ************** (for no other reason than guilt by association.)

see on to previous Shows "Survivor Umacc'' and "Survivor pt state" it happened that way.

Also being a umacc production Nobody would know what happened at the end of the show their would be a gag ordered on what had transpired

Now if it were a Musgroves production That would even worse.why?

because he would teach and preach how if we will all worked together and shared knowlege and helped everyone on the island .....we would all be winners and wouldnt have to stab anyone in the back to make money and plus their would be those nightly chats by the fire and prizes given out..gift certificate and computers and memberships in other organizations

now thats the funniest thing I have heard in a while! And the silly thing is that its probably really close to being the truth.:lgbonk: