Sign in to follow this  
MeiersEnterprises

THE COOLEST RIG on the planet!!!

Question

Just saw this the other day at home depot. This guy spent some cash! The detail on this rig is just flawless. He even had elastic covers made for the surface cleaners (probably so they don't drip). The 2 inch blue hose towards the front of the truck is the fill hose.

post-864-137772298636_thumb.jpeg

post-864-137772298645_thumb.jpeg

post-864-137772298653_thumb.jpeg

post-864-137772298661_thumb.jpeg

post-864-137772298668_thumb.jpeg

43 answers to this question

I still like Nick's "BEAST" better! I would be afraid to use that it may get dirty!!!

I love the concept but please it does not even look like its ever made any money!

Edited by Russ Spence

I thought the unit I bought from John T. was sweet. this guys unit has a pup behind it, how unusual is that!

Anyone need to sub contract a swabby on site reclaim unit for cleaning large areas of concrete? let me know its collecting more dust than cash!

post-2528-137772298712_thumb.jpg

Looks well designed and thought-out. I see you spend allot of thought in the detail of this unit. It is always good to see someone who spends time to detail.

I am sure you are very proud of the unit. I know I would be !

Way to go, keep up the good work !

I love the concept but please it does not even look like its ever made any money

Exactly what I was thinking. Sure is pretty though.

I've never been able to keep any of our rigs looking "new", even when they were new.

Exactly what I was thinking. Sure is pretty though.

I've never been able to keep any of our rigs looking "new", even when they were new.

I used to try Mike but its impossible, besides when you are making money you dont care as much either. As long as you do the upkeep, thats all that matters, I do a clean up every few months but not a detail, we just rfepaint the rusty areas and polish the stainless!

Here is my recovery trailer. 16 foot, two hot water washers, a filtration system, 225 gallons of water and a steel eagle vacuum that will run two surface cleaners at 200 feet. It might go further, I just have not tried it. I might need to rebuild it on an 18 foot trailer in the near future. I have something that I want to put on the front...

post-76-137772298758_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Scott Stone

Here is my recovery trailer. 16 foot, two hot water washers, a filtration system, 225 gallons of water and a steel eagle vacuum that will run two surface cleaners at 200 feet. It might go further, I just have not tried it. I might need to rebuild it on an 18 foot trailer in the near future. I have something that I want to put on the front...

Scott if you try real hard you might get something else on there, just maybe? LOL

I love it, its dirty to boot ! Thats even better, I need to take pics of mine after we have been in Florida and Louisiana working for 2 weeks I can trump that dirt then for sure!!!!!

I thought rigs are sopposed to be dirty. Kinda like having a jeep/big 4x4 truck they dont look good untill there dirty. I repaint the trailers once a year and reundercoat the underside. but i dont like to see rust spots on the rails or fenders so i always have a can of spray paint in the toolbox. Things just rust too fast down here.

Hey Ron do you have any of your pictures of your rigs online

I dont have anything Close to these guys. My trailers are very Small, light and simple.

There are photos online...Where??????? I dont have them bookmarked.

I run a completly different type of service then these guys. I have no need for 280 degrees, no need for 10 gallons a minute.

Often you will find My equipment is smaller but more efficient for the Jobs I do.

I truly dont know why these machines have everything but the kitchen sink.

Dont you guys all get offended with your monter rigs

Ron I remember you posted one time that you run two men crews with 5.5 hot water rig but forgot what size float tank you have and if you have relciam. my setup is realy small also but I do mostly house and driveways hoping this year can put more time into comerical work.

Ron I remember you posted one time that you run two men crews with 5.5 hot water rig but forgot what size float tank you have and if you have relciam. my setup is realy small also but I do mostly house and driveways hoping this year can put more time into comerical work.

Never two men...

That is what I get for asuming anything. So how many guys are on one trailer system it is normaly me and my wife go out as team my wife does the pr and I setup wash down house then she kicks me out the the system so she do the the driveways.

That is what I get for asuming anything. So how many guys are on one trailer system it is normaly me and my wife go out as team my wife does the pr and I setup wash down house then she kicks me out the the system so she do the the driveways.

Taking two guys to wash Sidewalks to me is a waiste of time