Sign in to follow this  
Celeste

Meet Max

Question

We needed to fill the space left by our Jake. Although we will always be boxer lovers, there will never be another like him so we have gone back to the lab breed.

Meet Max, our new chocolate lab :)

post-7285-137772300785_thumb.jpg

15 answers to this question

I love my chocolates..so what they ate my Leather Couch, Scratched all of my doors, ate numerous TV remotes(Even today they did just that and once again I have to call my cable company)...Its unbelievable the mischief they can do and you still love the heck out of them...

Your dog is a beauty:)

John have you tried cong chew toys with little peanut butter in them my dogs love them.

We tried everything. We buy Rawhide bones, heat them then unroll them and put cheese in the middle and roll them back up and let it dry hard. They love them but they are mischievous. There Brother and sister and a little over 1 1/2 yrs old. Its when we go out is when they go on the attack. I have numerous gates all thruout my house to close them off where I want to...but it doesn't matter. Whatever room there in they take control of it then its lookout time.

I had two yellow labs a few years ago and these chocolates are more mischievous but they are great dogs and mushy as they come. When there teething end within the next year will start buying new things that they damaged then all will be cool. Either way we love our dogs and if I ever come back in another life I want to come back as one of my dogs:)