Sign in to follow this  
rick77

5 Gallon Enclosed Pail

I've been searching for the rectangular five gallon enclosed buckets or pails just like the ones that are sold as the Enclosed X-Jet Pail. I'd like to get two or three more of them for transporting bleach to the job site. Anybody know where I can find them?

Thanks!

If you're ever in my neck of the woods, give me a holler, I keep 20 or 30 of them all the time. If you need a few, I got'em.

Thanks for all the helpful replies! Those rectangle buckets are easy to handle and they pour without splashing chems all over the place if you don't pour too fast. I'll order a few of them. Thanks!

Hey guy I probley be up your way few months going to see my day late april in SC town called gaston

Hey Chris that's super kind of you. I think Gaston is a couple of hours away from Greenwood so I wouldn't want you to go that far out of the way. But if you are by chance traveling close to Greenwood I'll take you up on that. Thanks!

wal-mart $10.00 bucks.

I've got a couple of those (blue) 7 gallon water containers from Wal-Mart but they have the cheezy spout that is slow and clumsy to work with.

The link to US Plastics that Chris gave in his post led me to the 5 gallon rectangular Winpak which is exactly what I need. They have them in blue or solid white for just over 10 bucks each. I think the solid white will help cut down on heat from direct sunlight.

Thanks for all the helpful replies!

Our Chlorine if ordered in 5's actually comes in the square totes. Might check with your supplier :)

The closest supplier that sells 12.5 % SH in 5 gallon containers is about 50 miles away and they charge $20.00 each per 5'er. I'm not sure if they get a deposit on the container or if it's included in the $20.00 price. Actually $20.00 for 5 gallons of 12.5% wouldn't be bad for a one time purchase if the cost of the container is included. I may check with them & see what the deal is.

My local supplier sells SH in 55 gallon drums only.

I guess I'm lucky to have a friend who works for Royal Purple Oil.

He gets me some when ever in need. But the ones at wally world worked fine for my needs.

I actually like the RP containers much better though. They are dark purple, so no sunlight exposure.

Good luck in your search.

I guess I'm lucky to have a friend who works for Royal Purple Oil.

He gets me some when ever in need. But the ones at wally world worked fine for my needs.

I actually like the RP containers much better though. They are dark purple, so no sunlight exposure.

Good luck in your search.

Hey thanks Adrian! Yeah, the Wal-Mart containers work fine for me too but I like the square/rectangular totes much better because they don't have the cheezy plastic spout. The square plastic totes are just easier to handle and also easier to pour into and out of.

I do not know Guy I will say that the north to damn cold for my liking I happy living south were there is alot mold and swamp land. I am with Guy I also us alot SH. Guy what part NC are you are you near charlot I think that is how you spell city NC