offduty

How long in business

How long in business?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How long in business?

• 11 years
    • 11 years

Question

Have you been in 11 years? Do you only use cold, and I mean really cold, water at very low pressure? Do you typically work 320 days a year and can afford your own plane tickets to round tables. If not please refrain from posting.

Edited by Scott Stone
I so want to make this thread take a deviant turn, but Beth would slap me if I did.

26 answers to this question

Wait a minute, can I post here, I mean, I have been full time at least 11 years...But it only says 11, and does that count time on start up where I worked part time? If I have been in business twice that, does that mean that I get to vote twice? I think that is what I will do. Forgive me as I edit when I rethink this...

dang, it limits how much you write, and you only get one edit line. What the heck am I going to do???

Edited by Scott Stone
Because I wanted to show I can do anything Russ and Thad can. Really, that is the only reason that I am editing this post.

I can't vote but I can tell you that for colllllld water block ice will last longer in the tank. Ice cubes cool faster though. More surface area in contact with the water. It also keeps the delavan cool.

11 minutes for me and my business.

4.5 hp 2.3gpm and zero degree tip on everything. Even wood!!!!!

Edited by Adrian
It's hip and Potter scares me.

I have developed a special state of the art conceptual system that allow me to clean colder and with less pressure than anyone else in the whole world. This system was discussed on a recent outing with 17 professional ballplayers and 6 hollywood actors while taking a cruise in my canoe. I have developed a method in where I buy a 12 pound bag of ice and dump it into my water tank, lowering the ambient water temp by up to 1.7 degrees.

Edited by offduty
again, for no apparent reason.

Now you are just trying to turn this informative post into something silly. Beth, can you ban him or make him stop?

You forgot to mention how many "unnamed" bbs members have called you complaining about Scott's harrassment. And don't forget to mention Scott's lack of experience.

How about a poll. Here you go I'll give you a good sample poll to work with:

"IF you have you ever driven in the state of Alabama please vote below telling the world your stance. Please only vote if your initials are RS and a non-vote will be automatically recorded as a vote for option #3."

1) Yes - and I have a checkered past, live in a trailer and have never pressure washed in my life.

2) Yes - and I immediately reinstate all banned members from ***

4) NO - and I dislike all children, this country, all pressure washers and I hereby renounce my citizenship and my natural sexual orientation AND immediately reinstate all banned members from ***.

One word, nitrogen...

Dang Scott I fear yer onto somethin there... if we can simply dig up example of a body of water explosively releasing that cold stuff similar to one of them deadly Co2 lakes we could show people how to flash freeze a mammoth munchin on buttercups!! :)