Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Thanks Russ & Beth Traffic up at the UAMCC

Question

***** Pressure Washing Forum | Cleaning Company Contractors

The ***** traffic is up 80% clearly do to the Annoucement alone of Beth & Russ Taking the Helm.

Great Move BOD, this is the best thing done since Jan 1

The ***** traffic up means membership up, membership up means dollars in the bank.

Dollars in Bank will actually mean Benifits for contractors this time.

Edited by Ron Musgraves

10 answers to this question

To be honest, I'm not sure much has been done yet and I think the kudos are premature. Also Alexa is overrated.

Just my .02 worth. But we will keep working on it little by little.

Beth

You under estamate your ability to guide the industry. Alexa over rated or not shows a trend since te day you took over till now.

Alexa is used by wall street! It's the source for the web industry.

I'll make a bet if you and russ hang inyou will increase the site no less than 400% in the next month.

That was good stuff last night, hope your sleeping well

Sleeping, whats sleeping? I'm a nap kind of guy. 110 mph, got to get rich like you

The business of running a bbs is just that .... a business.

It is definatly not a popularity contest, its the worst freaking job in the world but those of us that do it only want to make it better for those that enjoy it.

Sometimes our judgements are questioned as well as our morals but in the end, if done correctly with the future in mind (not the day at hand) the result will be a positive one for everyone that enjoys coming here to the net for networking and learning.

It is definatly not a popularity contest, its the worst freaking job in the world but those of us that do it only want to make it better for those that enjoy it.

Sometimes our judgements are questioned as well as our morals but in the end, if done correctly with the future in mind (not the day at hand) the result will be a positive one for everyone that enjoys coming here to the net for networking and learning.

Well said Russ. Thats the light at the end of the long tunnel and it a monstrous task...but it can be done.

Well said Russ. Thats the light at the end of the long tunnel and it a monstrous task...but it can be done.