Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Hurricane Brush / 2 Thumbs up

Question

9 answers to this question

You would probably have to switch out the quick connect coupler on it Jon.

It is trigger activated of course. The psi setting on my deckster pump is usually at 25-30 psi. through the regulator.

It is made for the deckster, but , that doesn't mean that you can't make one for a whole lot less for a shurflo setup.

I really like mine and have plans on wearing it out.

Used mine twice. First time had some issues and the second worked well but for some reason wasn't able to clean it properly - Of course I ruined it and turned it into a glob filled truck brush :( I originally bought it for a screened in porch but it can come in handy in the wind.

Used mine twice. First time had some issues and the second worked well but for some reason wasn't able to clean it properly - Of course I ruined it and turned it into a glob filled truck brush :( I originally bought it for a screened in porch but it can come in handy in the wind.

I dont clean my brush, just a little mineral spirits through the lines on pole. Uncouple & unscrew the brush & keep it in a 5 gal pail with a gallon of AC or RS. Next time u use it just just squeeze it out or let it drip over the side of the fiver while attached to the pole. It is windy alot in my area, alot of brushing.

The one we bought a number of years back was from my understanding...a prototype.

It worked well but keeping the bristles clean in between jobs was difficult as we were using Wood Tux at the time.

The plastic couplers had problems and broke one time. Haven't used it since.

Glad to hear others are having better luck with it. I hope that means it is made of more durable components.

Rod!~