Sign in to follow this  
RSuds

We love our Flatbed for Power washing and Roof cleaning in Pa.

This is 1 of our trucks set up with 3 machines electric reels a roof pump and 550 water tank. It has been a beast for Rolling Suds Power washing and roof cleaning in Pa. We have a 3 way valve on the uter pump so when after every use we can turn the valve from the Love to the water and it will then rinse out the pump. I will make some more changes this winter with that truck but the flatbeds are the way to go. We will need to buy another one for next year. This is the way to get very fast and efficient. The guys love the electric reels. It is a little costly but worth it.

post-2545-137772342096_thumb.jpg

pencil.png

post-2545-137772341886_thumb.jpg

post-2545-137772341991_thumb.jpg

post-2545-137772342211_thumb.jpg

Thanks, Greg I will be calling you again for some help on the next one I buy. Got a steal on this Truck and then just loaded.

How do you keep everything so well organized? When I come back at the end of the day my rig looks like something from Sanford and Son.

It has increased just a little with the house washes but a lot with the roofs. Our other trucks are set up for a lot of productivity also. It is nice to have that Utor pump set up that way so we can rinse it out easy and keep moving. It was a great move to make, that truck has made a lot of money since I got it. We now have a nice shop to drive our trucks in and do not have to worry about the weather and theft. Just moved in 8/1/10 so I still have some stuff to do but love the new office and shop almost 4000 sq. ft. Maybe Roundtable?

post-2545-137772343122_thumb.jpg

post-2545-137772342994_thumb.jpg

post-2545-137772343202_thumb.jpg

post-2545-137772343278_thumb.jpg

post-2545-13777234335_thumb.jpg

I'm looking to set up another flatbed that we will use more for roof cleaning. Does anyone have better ideas on a good way to set up the next truck. Show some Pics.

What size truck is your flat bed? what size is the bed? Looking to put together a flat bed just want it all to fit, I'm looking at on for flat work 2 hot water rigs, tank and reels, just don't want to short myself

I miss my flat bed. i am not sure how best to set it up, but things i wanted was a ladder rack, machine in the front, tank over axle, more storage, and lower deck hight. I now use an enclosed trailer.

What size truck is your flat bed? what size is the bed? Looking to put together a flat bed just want it all to fit, I'm looking at on for flat work 2 hot water rigs, tank and reels, just don't want to short myself

We now have a 14ft. and I think we would like a 16ft. for the next one. As you can se with 3 machines and a roof machine it gets packed fast. It is great for productivity.

I just bought a 2006 ford lcf today. It has a 16ft flat bed. Next week it will get line-x'd

Show us that Line-x I need to get some good stuff for my bed.

Just got a brand new Isuzu 14 foot flatbed. How would you set it up? I have to get 3 power washers a udor roof pump and 5 hose reels. Also 600 gal. Water tank. 125 gal. Chem tank and 50 gal. Roof mix tank?

Any Bed liner place can do it. I just had two more trucks done, and it cost me about $525 for a 12 foot flat bed. Mine is a little more custom made, and thicker, because I am using a local shop that is not part of a franchise. Seems to be holding up well on all of my trucks, so far.