Sign in to follow this  
Degraffreed

XJets

Question

Gents,

I am going to make my next equipment purchase an XJet, for my residential cleaning I have heard so much about.

Is there a difference between and Xjet and a xjet m5?

I have seen response mentioned on xjet and xjet m5..

Whats the differe wavey.gif nce in them?

Degraffreed

19 answers to this question

The M5 has a variable tip,I think it's O degree to 60 degree.The original comes with a low pressure tip that screws into the end.We use the original and love it,a lot of people prefer the M5 for housewasshing because they can change spray patterns quickly.

I have the M5 and LOVE IT!!!! The best complimentary equipment I've purchased thus far. I do notice that I get a degraded distance when I'm pulling chems, and that may not be a problem on the original, but the convenience and ability to stream at higher concentrations overcomes that little drawback.

Degraffreed, what part of GA are you in?

Ryan H.

looks like someone is running a loss leader. or got a deal from the manufacturer.

However, since beth pays for this board, I dont think we should be posting competetors prices here. theres other boards for that.

looks like someone is running a loss leader. or got a deal from the manufacturer.

However, since beth pays for this board, I dont think we should be posting competetors prices here. theres other boards for that.

I have the same feeling about listing a competitors price on a product that is sold in this BBS's store.I have asked if this is ok since it is between contractors and not from a distributor.

We don't mind a contractor helping another contractor out by sharing a great deal. If someone who sells them came here and did it I would not be happy, but hey, we all love a good sale, right?

Bob at PressureTek is a great guy and is running a great sale. We had a sale on this for a while earlier this year as well. Sales come and go.

Rod and I appreciate the respect you are all showing by suggesting folks not show prices. But if a sale is red hot, we understand how contractor to contractor, you might just get excited about it.

Beth & Rod

scott you are right but i think you will find ccpc is agressive pushing bobs products at every chance....he must get a good discount....

bob does not have the expense of running a board or the time & expense of doing all the work for the pwna....in the end its down to good manners...for someone who gives all of the above and more for this industry....her time and her dedication that she gives freeley are her loss leaders and needs to be supported.

pushing products?..... no Discounts?..........no. I mention deals on products to other contractors to help them. I have no secret agenda. As a matter a fact, I bought my X Jet from Beth.

I absolutely love it. I have only had it for a few months and besides my surface cleaner it is the most usefull accessory that I have purchased thus far. Even though the set up time takes a little longer I save far more time by being able to apply chem twice as fast, and because of the abilty to use chems at stronger concentration, the dwell time has been cut in half as well. I will say, it does take a little getting used to.

Beth, and board.

I am sorry if posting price for the M#5 on here. I was just responding to Beth's question in previous post concerning the orginal or the M5 model. I have much respect for this board and Beth also and would not do anything to intentionally undermine this board. Again Sorry about posting price Beth.

Still new to this entire board posting burha,

DeGraffreed