Sign in to follow this  
John T

What Roundtables are scheduled so far for 2012?

Question

There are Acr's RT sheduled for March on the East Coast that where going to. Matt Johnson is also having one that where going to try and attend... Where's Thad's going to be and when?? Who else??

23 answers to this question

There are Acr's RT sheduled for March on the East Coast that where going to. Matt Johnson is also having one that where going to try and attend... Where's Thad's going to be and when?? Who else??

I'll be at Matts, he's going to put a good one on for sure. You better be there its going to be a blast

I always have an urge to put one on too. I just like a big party with some good PWing & biz stuff thrown in the mix. But heck, I'm just a party kind of guy LOL

I’m co hosting the seminar in Albany New York with Matt Johnson. We are calling it a “Seminar” as it will be much bigger that a round table and in many ways it will rival a conference. Education classes will be available the two days prior to the seminar.

If you would like to be added to our mailing list please email me at JKramer@pwseminar.com.

Much more information to follow!

John, hope you can make it, I look forward to you trying to dethrone the hose rolling champion.

I’m co hosting the seminar in Albany New York with Matt Johnson. We are calling it a “Seminar” as it will be much bigger that a round table and in many ways it will rival a conference. Education classes will be available the two days prior to the seminar.

If you would like to be added to our mailing list please email me at JKramer@pwseminar.com.

John, hope you can make it, I look forward to you trying to dethrone the hose rolling champion.

You know what Jack I don't like to lose when I know I could have won... But that kid that beat me was 20 something and he works out all the time.. At least I beat Rob Huffman hahahaaahaha.. Wait a second Jack beat me.. That's Ok because your much younger then me right Jack??

What Date is This Seminar.. I'm filling up my calander now since my other Job ends Dec 31st. The only dates I'm gone for sure is winter Recess with my family.

Great stuff Jack, look forward to meeting you

The Albany, New York Seminar is being held March 31st and April 1st. The pre seminar classes will be held March 29th and 30th. You will want to arrive Friday night for a cold beer and some great networking.

More information to come soon!

The Albany, New York Seminar is being held March 31st and April 1st. The pre seminar classes will be held March 29th and 30th. You will want to arrive Friday night for a cold beer and some great networking.

More information to come soon!

Can't wait for more info. Hey Contractors, this is one you dont want to miss Jack & Matt put a lot into making a great event, learning & networking experience. I met a bunch of contractors that I have never met or heard of before that were a wealth of info. I met the Northeast condo King, guy did tons of multi unit properties and that was only about a 1/3 of his biz

Ya and there's a great local bar night spot right down the street that was a ton of fun. I'm horrible with names but a couple contractors, me, my wife and Don Phelps hung there one night and had a blast. Karaoke, shots and chicken wings all night long until about 3am.

I'm having a few local guys over for July 4th, throw some horse shoes, steak tip, burgers, drink some beer, light some fireworks. Going to have a PWing rig there just in case we torch one of the lots with a bunch of trees. We can all call it a RT and write it off, heck there will be a rig there

I'm having a few local guys over for July 4th, throw some horse shoes, steak tip, burgers, drink some beer, light some fireworks. Going to have a PWing rig there just in case we torch one of the lots with a bunch of trees. We can all call it a RT and write it off, heck there will be a rig there

Oooo - is NC local?

The Fifth Annual NOLA Networking Event will be held February 3 and 4, 2012.

Hey Thad do you know yet what you have planned for the Nola event and what hotel and what the nearest airport is to your roundtable?

Hey Thad do you know yet what you have planned for the Nola event and what hotel and what the nearest airport is to your roundtable?

Same as always-

Killer speakers on building a service business

Hotel Provincial in the French Quarter

Louis Armstrong International

I want to plan on getting to one of them. We have to see which one I can work in!!

This is some advice when looking for a good event.

We made a lot of mistakes running Nce, one of the largest was having speakers from our own industry have short speaking time.

I would look for seminars with training and real certifications.

Also we are going to have mini events and appearances with major speakers outside the industry to help build your business to success.

With that said I'm not telling anyone not to attend a contractor oriented meeting, these are great if the networking with others is you thing then go for it.

Social events are great and you will have fun.

We want to have fun in the next 2 years along with raising the standards of the industry as a whole.

Ron ********** text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Sun Brite Supply will have the anuall spring Atlanta, GA., R.T. Event on April 20 -21st, 2012. Watch www.sunbritesupply.com for all the info on this great happening. See you there!

Hey Tracy,

I know Pete wanted to reschedule this event later in the year, any dates in mind yet?

Hey Tracy,

I know Pete wanted to reschedule this event later in the year, any dates in mind yet?

Tracy and Nicole are not at Sunbrite Supply any more, I was told.

Maybe call Pete directly?