Sign in to follow this  
Rick2

Christmas Shopping Tip

Question

Christmas Shopping Tip Number One: Never agree to buy your wife a Coach handbag until you know exactly what a Coach handbag is and how much it costs.

8 answers to this question

No, I bought her the handbag, she rarely asks for things like that. I wasn't ready for the price of these things, they start at about 275 dollars and go up from there... way up. Other than having the word "Coach" printed of the side it looks the same as any other bag.

Christmas Shopping Tip Number Two: Do not wait until the last week before Christmas Day to start shopping. Every year I swear to never procrastinate again, yet every year I do... I hate shopping!

The last coach handbag I had was made in the USA I think. It was.....well too many years ago. But then, properly cared for a good leather handbag will last half a lifetime or more.

Beth

I thought Coach was a new fad that hit the market but I guess it's been around for a few years. Like so many other things it gets outsourced to the lowest bidder... China. I remember reading an article a few years back about Japan importing more televisions than it sold at home because their products were being made elsewhere also.

If I had to ask for one gift it would be something to get Cody's hair off everything around my home. Just as I was typing this the little dog jumped up on me then quickly jumped off leaving a cloud of little white hairs everywhere. You would think he'd be bald by now by the way he leaves his hair all over the place. Does anyone else have a Jack Russell as a pet?