Sign in to follow this  
Henry B.

Florida based companies.

Question

My family is planning on going to a baton twirling compitition called Twirl mania in Disney world.

I'd like to find out if anyone knows about some places to stay in the area. Or if anyone has any connections to Disney world.

Some of you guys online have asked me for suggestions and ideas, now it's my turn!

Free consultation for disney trip..LOL

9 answers to this question

Wish I had some connections there, but I don't. If I did, I'd pull whatever I could to help out with discounts.

If you aren't shy about shaking a few bucks out of the tree, the Polynesian Resort on Disney property is really nice. This is a good time of year to go for prices. It's like being in Hawaii, and the tram runs through the lobby, so you can get a trip to any Disney park or other resort every few minutes. My wife and I stayed there for our honeymoon and had a blast. Whether or not you stay at a disney place, if you want to go for a *REALLY* good steak, let me know.

Off the Disney property, there are more hotels than you could visit in a month, so you could probably be safe with going with a trusted name. See if you get any type of a discount through any organizations, your insurance company, etc.

I wish I could help with a connection. Disney has just gotten so expensive. But if you have to spend the money, spend extra and stay on site. Being able to leave for a couple of hours for some down time and still being able to come back with out having to fight traffic is priceless!

Happy twirling.

karen.pz@verizon.net

Email this woman and see 1). if she's still in business and 2.) to see if she has any discount packages she can put together. She setup our honeymoon and saved us quite a bit of money and eliminated any problems with registration. For 8 nights, the Polynesian cost was $2667, and the ultimate hopper pass for all parks was around $800 (2 people). You can scale this for your length of stay and number of people. We went 12/4 - 12/12, hopefully the rates will be close to the same.

Henry,

What date are you going to be down there and how many people. I may be able to get you some restaurant gift certificates. Disney stopped giving free tickets to their employees that is how I used to get them for people.

Were going to be down there February 17 through the 22nd I believe for a baton twirling competition my daughter is in. She's also going to march in one of the Disney parades.

Rod,

I'm going to book another cruise.. That's my preferred way to avoid the cold weather. If we get another heavy snowfall, I'm going to book two of them when were done cleaning up!..

Henry,

She's going to be in a Disney parade? What a cool expereince! Fun!

We are thinking about taking the Disney cruise on the Big Red Boat this year and adding on the land package to Disney World while we are there.

Beth