Sign in to follow this  
KGILL

Thanks Doug Rucker

Question

Thanks to Doug ********** for helping me figure out a mechanical issue with my surface scrubber. It is awesome to have someone with the experience he has available for phone calls.

I only wish I had called him as soon as I noticed the problem, not at the end of the day after the job was completed.

32 answers to this question

Keenan if you want Doug to see this your best bet is to go to another bb since he got himself banned here and on a few others.

Thanks to Doug ********** for helping me figure out a mechanical issue with my surface scrubber. It is awesome to have someone with the experience he has available for phone calls.

I only wish I had called him as soon as I noticed the problem, not at the end of the day after the job was completed.

Doug ********** is a Great Man, his efforts to the industry are second to no one. You can find Doug ********** Vice President of the National Association here

He will be missed here as he has selflessly Helped many, his pressure washing School reduced the learning curve for many business people.

I hope TGS staff will reconsider there stance on Doug **********'s Ban, he is a Good man & mentor to many in this business.

Keenan Gilligan I hope you share your thanks to Doug as we all know he doesn't do this for that but I'll bet it will sure make him feel good.

I'm proud to have a Friend like Doug ********** from Houston Texas.

Doug ********** is a Great Man, his efforts to the industry are second to no one. You can find Doug ********** Vice President of the National Association here

He will be missed here as he has selflessly Helped many, his pressure washing School reduced the learning curve for many business people.

I hope TGS staff will reconsider there stance on Doug **********'s Ban, he is a Good man & mentor to many in this business.

Keenan Gilligan I hope you share your thanks to Doug as we all know he doesn't do this for that but I'll bet it will sure make him feel good.

I agree ...I would also like to add this statement as well:

I hope *** staff will reconsider there stance on Jim Gambles Ban, he is a Good man & mentor to many in this business. lol

He's a stand up guy for sure Ron, all of you guys are.

Im just curious why you guys don't ever think about branding yourselves.

You know... become an industry name like " Coca Cola from Atlanta Georgia".

You guys should let people know who you are, you never mention your names nearly enough,

and where you are from. People need to know. You definately need to brand yourselves more.

Maybe even get a branding bot.

I mean how do ever expect to make it in this business if you dont tell the people who you are and where you are from?

Really!!!!

Edited by Adrian
Nice one David, way to stir the pot.

I agree ...I would also like to add this statement as well:

I hope *** staff will reconsider there stance on Jim Gambles Ban, he is a Good man & mentor to many in this business. lol

Not everyone will agree with your above statement.

Perhaps if DOUG ********** had not trashed myself or this forum on YOUR BBS.....then he would still be here. I said before that I will consider what others say on other forums. I have a screen shot of it.

Why should I have to put up with it Ron? Why should I have to take that from any of you? It goes on over on *** and you and your staff let it. You tell me we have an alliance, and will say only good things about each others forums and support them, and then you and your staff let that kind of thing happen. PROVE it!!! Why do you let it happen? Because he's one of your great guys?

No more. And SHAME ON YOU for letting any of them carry on that way.

Beth

Perhaps if DOUG ********** had not trashed myself or this forum on YOUR BBS.....then he would still be here. I said before that I will consider what others say on other forums. I have a screen shot of it.

Why should I have to put up with it Ron? Why should I have to take that from any of you? It goes on over on *** and you and your staff let it. You tell me we have an alliance, and will say only good things about each others forums and support them, and then you and your staff let that kind of thing happen. PROVE it!!! Why do you let it happen? Because he's one of your great guys?

No more. And SHAME ON YOU for letting any of them carry on that way.

Beth

Yeah I often wish *** ran different, unfortunately the members set the tone. I often get the back lash for others behaviors, I do not assume or criticize you for others here. respectfully would hope you might take the same position.

As BBS creators which we are , often members post and say things that do not represent our thoughts. I know this because Personally I get others who make assumptions that admins represent my views. My views are my own, so unless you see me type the words I appreciate all not categorize me in with others.

This is a Thread that started as a Good Gesture Towards a Member of our industry, I cannot make assumptions about him based on someones blogging. I know first Hand that Doug ********** is a good Man. Others also do because he has helped many selflessly.

It was a Simple request to re-look TGS stance on his ban. I asked because I feel Doug is a Large Part of this Industry and so many guys support him. If you feel different about this I understand and respect your choice as the owner of TGS.

Noted I will have Steven , Scott Grant & Russ look at your thoughts on how the BBS is being run out of mutual respect for another leader in this industry.

I don't see your "good man" making public apologies to me about his comments or to Mr. Hinderliter who was also slighted. Let me be clear here. This forum does sell ad space yes. However NO ADVERTISER tells us how to run our forum, what to post, or has any influence on what goes on here. I am offended - HIGHLY - by the cracks made by your band of followers. You are supposed to be a leader. Yet I do not see you calling on then to knock it off. Which, in my eyes means you approve of it. Want to prove me wrong? do something about it.

Otherwise, you too are welcome to LOG OUT!

Beth

Ron, I'm confused. You blame stuff on staff but when you got mad about me closing a thread on another BBS that you wanted to post in you personally removed me from staff at *** and changed my user title to a false one without any knowledge from staff or past or present Admins, unless they are all lying, which I will never believe.

What gives?

I don't see your "good man" making public apologies to me about his comments or to Mr. Hinderliter who was also slighted. Let me be clear here. This forum does sell ad space yes. However NO ADVERTISER tells us how to run our forum, what to post, or has any influence on what goes on here. I am offended - HIGHLY - by the cracks made by your band of followers. You are supposed to be a leader. Yet I do not see you calling on then to knock it off. Which, in my eyes means you approve of it. Want to prove me wrong? do something about it.

Otherwise, you too are welcome to LOG OUT!

Beth

Maybe you over looked or have not been back , I did shut the behavior down HERE POST 15

I didn't even realize that Doug was Banned for this conduct. What person Involves themselves with a Group started without someone " window Cleaners without Ron" This is the group the members of *** are referring too. I believe this group was started by a Staff member here, apparently I'm confused? So I cannot say for certain because I get answers that are always different from this person. YES I'm confused with Thad's recent Comments, I have only been told by others since the group is without me. I only bring this thread into play not to involve Thad but because Ive been told this was a contributing factor to Doug's Ban. I believe I did ask these men to Stop and be bigger People. At the end of the Day they are there own Men. I do not walk in there shoes and they do not walk in Mine. I guess condoning behavior of people can get lumped into a group of people without your knowing. Seems sorta comical when you look at the the threads we are talking about each time. Seem there a Common denominator for drama.

How is it that we all allow a few people to get in the way of friendships? LIES, deception , motives, tactic, diversion, desperation's witch all Leads Back to money.

For some its just a Sickness, some a game because they have nothing more to do with there lives.

On the issue of Logging out I was not planning on it. Unless you feel I have broken rules that are Inexcusable and feel I shouldn't be here.

Ive have always Beth Given you respect , I hope that we can remain respectful & Friends in times of disagreement. It is your place and yours to do with as you please, I hope I can remain till May 2014 when my pressure washing Career ENDS!!!

Sorry always to members who Read this Gibberish, I would also rather be teaching or working on positive Blogs. Not Hating my fellow contractors, everything I do all are welcome always. I would want to hurt someone feelings like my own have been so many times in this industry by so many who I thought we're my friends.

Hope you have a Great Night and a Fabulous Week !!

How is it that we all allow a few people to get in the way of friendships? LIES, deception , motives, tactic, diversion, desperation's witch all Leads Back to money.

Care to elaborate?

Beth

Oh, and for the record, I'm sure Doug has helped many people, just as many others here have helped people. But the jabs that come from this political alignment will not be tolerated. (from him or from anyone else) It's a curious thing how the people taking the jabs at us, are the ones who are closest to the leader of another org and owner of another forum. It makes me ask why they feel the need to push the envelope and push button to the point of being banned when they have seen and read and been told what the threshold is. Seems simple to me. Seems like they want to make myself and others here look like the bad guys. We aren't. Folks who come here, want a peaceful place to learn and grow their business. We choose to do it without the innuendo drama that some posters live to post and stir the pot with. And, if it means we keep the peace, then that is what it means.

Oh and Ron, the post #15 you mentioned - I did see that. It was vague like many of your posts and could easily be read as the opposite of what you claim it was written as. Others have seen it this way too, and have pointed it out to me as such.

Have a super day.

Beth

Thanks to both sides for turning my attempt to thank another contractor who helped me when I needed it into a juvenile argument.

Everyone should be ashamed of themselves.

Thanks to both sides for turning my attempt to thank another contractor who helped me when I needed it into a juvenile argument.

It is too bad indeed that the BBS's have become cluttered with carefully crafted innuendo's and accusations that lead the reader to believe something that is definitely not true.. Remain silent about the false claims too long and people start to believe they may be true. I myself have been a victim of this activity and find it extremely unprofessional and disheartening. Make a post to protect your integrity and prove the claim false and they move to a new attack and even take it to new venue, BBS, and begins the attacks all over again. What you have to understand is the more attention these groups receive the more they build their names and reputation by belittling and downing others. There are those that love to create the drama because it keep people coming back but unfortunately the drama as always overshadows and the opportunity for education is lost. I for one am extremely glad to see administrators of the good BB's move to improve the professionalism of our industry by stopping those that make attacks on others BBS's that would not be allowed on their BBS's from posting on their board.

Notice I have not mentioned names. It is for a reason. It is time to move on and continue to protect the integrity of our industry. I sure the drama centers will continue to draw the drama crowed which I will not be a part. I hope that they will eventually see how it hurts us all and the changes will be made to move away from it.

It is too bad that your thank you to Doug was sidetracked. I am sure he was helpful.

I will also state that I have had a banner ad on this site for several years and I have never received any preferential treatment as I am sure no other advertiser here has either.

You know Ron I almost called you last night. I finally landed an account that's at the base of the Empire State Bldg. We hit 19 of them tonight plus I had a guy come out from the PWRA BBQ to watch my guys and learn how efficient a small operation can be. So I read this post on my Droid. And right away I think of calling you because unlike your second in charge I do not duck calls..

Look what your second in charge is doing and once again his own words are killing him. " I am through with them too...TGS banned Tony this week, I am done there. Tony did nothing wrong. Except he doesn't pay money their to advertise so he can't get protection. My personal integrity and character was attacked there recently, even lies posted about me, by a staff member and it was defended and allowed to continue. I along with Tony have been called "minions" and "trojan horses" there, because we are Ron's friends and are his "followers"

Right away he is lying twice. His accusation that Beth takes money so from the advertisers and in return they get protection--Lie. He's accusing me of lying because I'm the staff member that infracted him 15 pts and then gave him a reversal because I am am a very fair person. In doing so I also reversed Jim Gambles because his came from Celeste who was just about splitsville in this industry so she wacked Jimmy G. A good one that had no merit.

The lowest thing I heard in all this is that you were allowing Tony ************** to listen to private call from some of us including myself. You stay quite when Tony announces that and you do nothing. Doug ********** thinks Tony did the honorable thing to rip out private calls to the masses and Doug supports that.

There is a reason why Doug is now banned on most bb's because most of us see right thru him. So what you have here is A- Doug is lying about TGS to the 1000-2000 a day that visit your *** site. Then he comes here to show your following over there that he can get away with that. Doug is also fabricating stories about me lying to your followers. What did I lie about? If he's saying I lied because I said I wouldn't come back to the bb's or I said I wouldn't come back to these political post-- those aren't lies. Those are choices which like most of us we come back. So where's the lies..

The one thing Doug has proven to be is deceptive. That's why he is vague alot without being specific. Another term for that is Slick. You have to read his post on separate bb's to figure him out and what he's really all about and it's not pretty.

One big example is He supports Tony openly on the net about Tony getting to listen to private calls to you... Which brings us to the real problem. Doug has never proven himself to be a big dog in anything except that he loves telling people how everything you do is the acceptable way we all should be.

So since your the leader over at *** and also it creator people give you tons and tons of breaks because you did start a very popular bb. Your the man there who has first and last say on what goes on there and rightfully so... It's yours.

So tell us Ron-- Why did you let Tony listen to your private calls of some of us here? Why would you do that? What kind of friend does that? I don't believe most of what Tony said those calls were about buts that's my own opinion... But you on the other hand you let it manifest into the point where Doug shows his true colors and tells people on *** he supports what happened here. Because this benefited the *** ratings.. You do nothing and that is and has always been the most disappointing thing about you because it's not the honorable thing to let good people get hurt. People that you have known for 10,15.20 yrs.

It's disappointing Ron because we want to believe in you but this is allowed to happen over and over and you allow it. A good leader would have stopped Tony in his tracks just for the fact that he thinks it's right to listen to private calls and then spew it on the net... But it all comes back to you and the closest ones to you are sticking it to you. You would think... But for whatever odd reason you like this behavior and there is no other explanation to it because your the one who let's it happen. Your the one who let's Doug continue on with the lies such as what he says about TGS.

I think today to many people see this about you and it's probably why you as well is banned all over the place. Kicked out of groups, blocked from tons of people you know etc etc etc.

If your friends with Beth and TGS as you say you are why would you let Doug get away with that lie about her advertisers? Where do we start??

I'm very sorry for this Keenan , I appreciate the gesture made.

I can completely agree with you Mike, you always say the industry should be working together.

Lets see if that can Happen, some need to put differences aside for the betterment of the entire industry.

It is too bad indeed that the BBS's have become cluttered with carefully crafted innuendo's and accusations that lead the reader to believe something that is definitely not true.. Remain silent about the false claims too long and people start to believe they may be true. I myself have been a victim of this activity and find it extremely unprofessional and disheartening. Make a post to protect your integrity and prove the claim false and they move to a new attack and even take it to new venue, BBS, and begins the attacks all over again. What you have to understand is the more attention these groups receive the more they build their names and reputation by belittling and downing others. There are those that love to create the drama because it keep people coming back but unfortunately the drama as always overshadows and the opportunity for education is lost. I for one am extremely glad to see administrators of the good BB's move to improve the professionalism of our industry by stopping those that make attacks on others BBS's that would not be allowed on their BBS's from posting on their board.

Notice I have not mentioned names. It is for a reason. It is time to move on and continue to protect the integrity of our industry. I sure the drama centers will continue to draw the drama crowed which I will not be a part. I hope that they will eventually see how it hurts us all and the changes will be made to move away from it.

It is too bad that your thank you to Doug was sidetracked. I am sure he was helpful.

I will also state that I have had a banner ad on this site for several years and I have never received any preferential treatment as I am sure no other advertiser here has either.

I recall you thanking Doug ********** to for stopping a Nightmare from occurring, possibly saved you 1000's in Damage and product recall.

9bfe4ed9.jpg

Edited by Ron Musgraves

Nothing Geared specific, issues from years Past nothing directly aimed at anyone. Just a statement that when the smoke clears it will all lead to the money. Always does.

Oh, and for the record, I'm sure Doug has helped many people, just as many others here have helped people. But the jabs that come from this political alignment will not be tolerated. (from him or from anyone else) It's a curious thing how the people taking the jabs at us, are the ones who are closest to the leader of another org and owner of another forum. It makes me ask why they feel the need to push the envelope and push button to the point of being banned when they have seen and read and been told what the threshold is. Seems simple to me. Seems like they want to make myself and others here look like the bad guys. We aren't. Folks who come here, want a peaceful place to learn and grow their business. We choose to do it without the innuendo drama that some posters live to post and stir the pot with. And, if it means we keep the peace, then that is what it means.

Oh and Ron, the post #15 you mentioned - I did see that. It was vague like many of your posts and could easily be read as the opposite of what you claim it was written as. Others have seen it this way too, and have pointed it out to me as such.

Have a super day.

Beth

I'm very sorry for this Keenan , I appreciate the gesture made.

It is not the fact that my attempt to thank Doug was hijacked. It is the fact that this thread is like so many others in which it is hijacked and turned into a mud fest. Talk about lack of professionalism. I am upset because some of the same people who complain about black eyes for the industry caused by hacks are the same ones who are arguing like 15 year girls. This thread as well as others on various forums can be viewed by the public, and it lacks professionalism when there is name calling, personal attacks, etc... You have a problem with someone, address your issues person to person or ignore that person completely. If I were a potential customer and I saw this, I would not hire anybody that added to a conversation like this because I would not know who I could trust.

Oh well

Que sera, sera

If your friends with Beth and TGS as you say you are why would you let Doug get away with that lie about her advertisers? Where do we start??

That is a good question.