Atlantic Power Washing

Please watch this video

Question

Please rate and subscribe. I am going to start a new power washing YouTube channel. I plan to have a new video up each week on different various aspects of this job. In my next video, I will be cleaning and sealing a deck from start to finish. Then I will be washing a house from start to finish. I think you guys will enjoy it. Thanks for your support.

12 answers to this question

Nice video...:cool:

You have a pic of the deck floor stained after 3 yrs?

I'm guessing you using the Wolmans cleaners too that looked like it cleaned up pretty easy?

Man that 10 GPM pump kicks butt and it does look like it's more pressure than 1500 Psi the flow is crazy . I still cringe when i see a wand go that close to the wood but that's just me..I like to stay higher and get closer if needed i'm only 4 gpm tho.

You use only Wolman's stains on your projects? Do you strip them when re staining?

Thanks and nice video again...

Welcome. Please complete your signature line. It's required.

Sig should be on? I think I commented from my iPad. The iPhone should leave a sig.

Jon Bennett

River City Pressure Cleaning

Maize, Kansas

If you know how to do it I would also have your company name and website plus phone # popping up in there at various intervals. The Video looks good.