Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Best coffee?

Where do you stop for the best coffee in town?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you stop for the best coffee in town?

• Krispy Kreme
    • Starbucks
    • Panera
    • Dunkin Donuts
    • Wawa
    • 7/11
    • Caribou Coffee
    • Seattle's Best
    • Peet's Coffee & Tea

Question

34 answers to this question

We are lucky...our local Safeway has a Starbucks in it, and the have "club starbucks" where every 7 cups of coffee you get a free cup. The also had a promo this winter where with every 50 dollar purchase you got a free cup of coffee. Well between buying groceries in and the club starbuck, I didn't pay for coffee for like two months. Of course that isn't saying much, the only time I drank the coffee was when I got a free coupon at the checkout counter.

Beth

I get Starbucks from my own coffee pot :) It's the only thing at the grocery store I won't compromise on! As far as stopping to buy a CUP, we have none of the above anyway - but when out of town, it's Starbucks.

Celeste

The wife isn't wild about Starbucks...she love a cappuccino every now and then and says the ones from a convience store taste better than Starbucks.Me I don't care as long as I have my 6 diet mountain dews daily.

I agree with pressure pros starbucks is on the bitter side.Once you try WAWA you never want any other but WAWA..

:lgbow: :lgbounces :lgsideway :dance: :bandplay: :dancing: :bouncy: :taz:

Maxwell House Master Blend...no additives or preservatives.(meaning black) I fill my 32 ounce mug and thermos every morning before I head out.That usally does me till I get in at night. Nothing like my own coffee cause most places I go is bitter or been sittin there to long and aint good.

Maxwell house original, mix about 70/30 with some hazelnut. you get the thick rich flavor of maxwell house and just a hint of the hazelnut. Very Very good. Oh and black with no sugar.

Starbucks is my choice. Its about 75 feet from my front door so it makes a perfect stop on my way out in the morning (or evening). My wife says we could retire early if I stopped getting it there and made my own.

B52, man your OLD Grant, real OLD!

Never drink any soda or beer and coffee, what's all the hype about StarBucks, as others have said over priced/over rated.

I drink about a half to cup of de-cafe with tons of French Vanilla in it and there I am picky, has to be Low Carb lifestyle by International Delight.

WaWa, never heard of it or them, must be an Eastern thing.