Sign in to follow this  
John Doherty

POSERS, FAKERS, & WANNABES BEWARE

Question

I will post nothing further on this, and will only say that almost everyone here is honest and well intended, and I have received a huge amount of information from you all.

The posers, fakers, and wannabes need to just be honest, your posts give you away.

I've posted this in the club house for a reason.

JD

P.S. If you post honestly, this will not offend you.

8 answers to this question

It is difficult to determine whether or not some information is true or false. I Know that the administrators do a damn good job in keeping track of individuals that offer nothing but trouble on the TGS.

There is a ton of great information on the TGS but we do have an occasional Eienstein that tries to reinvent the wheel.

I have found that the fakers, wannabes and etc. just move on to other sites or just plain disappear. If we feed into their ploy then they tend to stick around a little longer.

Just my .02

I am off to the airport .... see you all in a about 9 days

So where does that leave me, not in the business of pressure washing anymore, I still come to this board only to read and at times post but don't offer info anymore.

Am I a TROLL, a faker, a wannabe, or has been or just plain nosy!

So where does that leave me, not in the business of pressure washing anymore, I still come to this board only to read and at times post but don't offer info anymore.

Am I a TROLL, a faker, a wannabe, or has been or just plain nosy!

I'd say you're a used-to-be pressure washer. And I'm glad you stick around...:)

Jon,

That was so completely NOT intended for you! I don't think you're allowed to go away even if you wanted too!

While I'm at it, let me thank you directly for all of the help you have given me. That is through responses to my own posts or from the many to others that I've picked up on. You have been a great resource to me and many many others!

JD