Sign in to follow this  
reed

Rain Sucks

Question

21 answers to this question

You can have our rain too. I am sooooooo ready for the temps to stay up above 75, and no lower than 60 at night. But, at least they are not calling for snow here - I heard north of here they are!

I would rather have rain than snow.

Beth

Hey, anybody seen my SUNGLASSES??? My 80% chance of thunderstorms HA! It's raining sunbeams! Know what our issue is? WE'VE GOT DECKS TO SEAL AND NO DAMN STAIN! I need a hot tub.

Celeste

Hey Celeste no stain huh? I am waiting and my customers are waitng for stain from you know who as well. I could shoot the weahter guy. Been calling for rain for 2 days. Went out and tarped my homeowners deck to keep it dry and ready for stain. Well it didnt rain and the stain still aint here. So here I am with no stain to put on my customers deck when the past two days would have been great to stain it because it didnt RAIN. And the homeowners have a nice washed and stripped deck covered in plastic. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA o-well part of doing business.

Richard

Celeste, just order the RS or WoodDefender. You don't have to guess when you are going to get some stain. The wooddefender will work as with RS if you do things the right way you do them.

WHERE THE HELL IS THE SUN?????

reed

Speak of the devil. I talked bad about a company and not having stain when all of the sudden my UPS guy shows up with my stain Yippeee. Now if I get my fllet washed early enough I might be able to finish my deck job and get paid.

Richard

I'm waiting on EVERYTHING! My stuff will be here early next week but so will the rain probably by then :(

Celeste

Richard, does that mean you're not coming to play with the monster party deck tomorrow????????

Boy am I glad I live in Florida.We have had awesome weather here last 2 weeks.75-80 during the day 60-65 at night.Went to dinner tonight ,gorgeous full moon overlooking the water,nice seabreeze,cold beer.I must admit it doesn't get any better than this.

It has been sunny, warm with no wind (except the past couple of days) here in the Philly area. Of course I was doing mostly estimating and selling and now that I started really working (two jobs per day for the next 12 straight days) the weather changes. If the weather semi cooperates, May will come in at 20% above my expected gross.... ::doing the NO RAIN dance:::

Gets a helluva lot worse though.....Those hurricanes are still burnt into my memory!

I hear ya. That month of huricanes was like a bad dream I can't seem to shake. Can't help but to wonder whats in store for us this coming up Hurricane season.

Boy am I glad I live in Florida.We have had awesome weather here last 2 weeks.75-80 during the day 60-65 at night.Went to dinner tonight ,gorgeous full moon overlooking the water,nice seabreeze,cold beer.I must admit it doesn't get any better than this.

Yeah me too! I love the fact that I can work 365 days a year.

Just wait PWkid...I can feel the humidity in my bones already.

Yea I know I can't wait until June July August September when its 90+ degrees and humidity.I love being on roofs when its that hot.Hey washaway I have a good friend in Boca that pressure cleans.He and I have done quite a few jobs together.I work down south alot.

Yea I know I can't wait until June July August September when its 90+ degrees and humidity.I love being on roofs when its that hot.Hey washaway I have a good friend in Boca that pressure cleans.He and I have done quite a few jobs together.I work down south alot.

I hope you're being facetious!

Who is he? I might know him.

I've been up your way aswell a couple of times. I'm assuming you handle commercial if you're travelling down this way.

Hey folks, just remember that rain is part of the equation that requires decks to be restored. If it was sunny all the time, decks would not be need to be restored as often. Just a thought!

Smokey