Sign in to follow this  
Jon

Land of Nuts & Fruits

Question

Whatever your inner feelings are about people California has proven you can be a FRUIT, popular, rich and somehow find a way to pay off the jury and walk out a free molester.

Sorry but my personal feelings are he is 100% guilty.

Face it folks, for years he pays off parents with up to $500,000 to keep quite about what he does to their little boys and it is a known fact yet this nutty jury says NOT QUILTY.

How much did his people pay each jury member and how did they get to them is the bigger question.

Agree or disagree my opinion is jacko is a molester. I could live with him being a homo but to pick on little boys or in some molesters cases little girls goes against my live and let live attitude.

Someone needs to make a eunuch out of him.

(If Beth or others feel I should be removed because I spoke my mind freely here so be it.)

46 answers to this question

I agree with you Jon. It's no coincidence that the state failed to make a case the jury could convict on. If they had all of the book and lecture deals for those involved(lawyers,judge etc.) would not have nearly as lucrative.

They locked up Martha Stewart for insider trading and let a child molester walk free.

Proof that frame and money buy your way out of things.

What really got me was he even admits sleeping with boys, I mean what more did they have to hear.

I find it even more amazing that people allow their children to stay at his home...

I mean, would you allow your male kid to stay over at the house of [insert obviously stable and hetero but unknown personally to you male star] because [star's name again] invited them? And sleep in their bed with them?

Not no, but hell no.

Now, replace that name with an obviously very strange, psychologically disturbed, suspected homosexual who has been clouded in allegations of pedophilia for decades?

A parent would have to be out of their mind.

From what i'd heard, I couldn't have convicted him either. Even the jurors admitted they didn't doubt he'd molested children, but they couldn't convict him of molesting THIS child under the case the prosecution put on. When the kid's mother has a history of being a con-artist and a total cheat/loser, she has no credibility with me, and why should she with a jury?? I hope she can sleep at night knowing her scumbag ways essentially allowed her childs abuser to be free.

What is more disturbing to me, however, are the losers that are picked for these jurys. I've seen some interviews with a few of them, and they seriously have trouble putting sentences together. And "reasonable doubt" is getting more un-reasonable all the time. I think we should go to a system where the case is presented before a clear-thinking reasonable judge, and he makes the ruling. And that judge, in my opinion, should be me:)

First, of all. We do not know if he was molesting these young boys. Yeah, he is a little weird, I will admit. But lets not jump to conclusion that molestation was going on here.

I know all that post here seems to be very intelligent, so lets be open minded here. You can not always believe what the press says or do. There was so much more important issues going on in the U.S and the media seemed to be overly engrossed in what Micheal was doing. People have there opinions and I am okay with that. What I finally realize in these high profile celebrity is your freedom is based on the amount of representation you can afford.

After the world was split on the OJ case all minority was happy that he was acquitted, even though many believed he was involved somewhat. What we was happy about was the fact that HE BEAT THE SYSTEM ,JUST LIKE THOSE THAT HAVE MONEY CAN DO. For all the Kobes, blakes, OJ's and the Ken lays of the world, Enrons, WorldComs and these other corporate robbers of the middleclass. Where is all the hoopla about the indivisuals making millions and the little guys walk away with nothing.

So, who cares if Micheal walked, what we should be questioning is why these parents continue to let there children sleep over Micheals house? I can tell you why? FOR A FUTURE PAYCHECK AND A COMFORTABLE RETIREMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS WAKE UP AND SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS. SUPERSTARS= PAYCHECKS.

Degraffreed

True about the money. Since you brought up race---I'll propose a question: Why do you think blacks support MJ?? I mean, if a white guy trying changing himself into a black person, I'd be a little offended that he had a problem with going through his life looking like me. But Jesse Jackson and other black leaders STRONGLY support him as a black person, even though he has obviously tried to change that about himself. That has always baffled me. Reminds me of the Chappelle Show episode where they had the Race Draft, where all of the different races drafted people of ethnic ambiguity into their race, had to see it I guess:)

"put on some soft music, give them milk and cookies, tuck them in, it's all very sweet..."

Those words will forever be emblazoned on my mind. And I want to vomit every time I hear them.

GROWN MEN DO NOT SLEEP WITH CHILDREN!

That is, unless the toddle into my room in the middle of the night crying about being scared. Then I cave in like a wet paper bag...

He started getting weird after his hair caught on fire when he did that Pepsi commercial years back. After that, he started with all the surgery etc... I think the Pepsi accident sort of snapped his twig...

Beth

Whats done is done regardless of guilt or not. What I would like to see is the courts force open all those confidential papers parents had to sign before he paid them off.

I would venture a guess there is enough in those papers to convict him and lock him up for life.

As for him being a homosexual I doubt it, he is fixated on little boys, not grown men.

He only married and had a couple kids to try and hide what he really is and a lot of molesters and homosexual do that, lesbians too.

I would venture a guess there is enough in those papers to convict him and lock him up for life.

But the law then allowed for out of court settlements.

US constitition Article 1-9: No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.

US constitition Article 1-10:No State shall [...] pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law...

Philip is da man!

My roomate is pissed at the jury for not convicting him but you can't just convict someone without evidence, even if you think he's guilty. That DA should be FIRED and QUICK! Now Jackson will probably molest some other kid and it will be the DA's fault for not doing his job correctly.

No, it will be some money hungry parent allowing the child to be used as a means to retire early. Why don't they prosecute the parents for pimping their minor boys? They should be allowed to after this whole fiasco...child endangerment is what it is... The whole mess makes me want to puke -

Celeste

I have to agree with Degraffreed and Celeste. The whole mess just makes me ill, but if you have enough money you can get away with a lot. Also, if you have a lot of money, you should be smart enough to know that people are going to look for ways to get next to you and catch you up, to their monetary benefit. That is just one of the many reasons that I try to live by the first commandment of ethics rather than legalistics. Put simply, we all do better when we attempt to avoid both wrongdoing and the appearance of wrongdoing. Any person of any repute at all, will at some time become the target of slander. If you want to avoid those snares, you'd do well not to engage in any behavior that can be presented as immoral or illegal. This is hard to do (try thinking of a behavior that nobody thinks is immoral) but it is your first bastion against the kinds of people who would troll their child before rich wierdos looking for a hit. Mike's creepy, but he's apparently stupid too. I have no idea what the facts of this case were, and I imagine the jury did what it had to, but just having watched Jackson's career tells me he is lowhanging fruit for scumbags to pick. No way in hell would my child go near this guy, or his crazy fans. I'm never surprised by the depths some people will plumb for a buck.

Celeste wins the Nobel Prize for being HONEST.

Lawyer Mr. Doolittle, please send your bill to Jacko so his account can pay you off!

Good information.

All I ask is for "IT" to sell his property here and move to some other state.

All I ask is for "IT" to sell his property here and move to some other state.

Not mine! You guys can keep him. Perhaps you can get him to move to Brentwood where he'll be seen walking one of OJ's girlfriends home and...

Well, you know how that story ends.

Thank Celeste my thought exactly. Just one more for all of you to think over.

How in the hell can you run away from the alter and lie to the police. and get a book and movie deal out of it? Georgia run away bride, that all over the news here and nationally. This goes to show that it is some sick people out here.

I said it before and I will say it again,controversy bring income.

I will bet anyone here 100.00 that Micheal Jackson will be back on top in 6 months,

Any takers? People love controversy. Oh by the way have anyone turned on the news and all that was being reported was Good Stuff. NOPE. the first 10 minutes is all about who was shot, raped, killed, identity theft. Any body here seen any report of the pressure washer that posted here for cleaning the siding and cutting the grass of the elderly couple who were hopitalized, free of charge. Hell no, nobody wants to see that. It does not bring in RATINGS. So we can sit back and let thing happen or you can try and change things. Like making sure you supervise you kids sleep overs. Sorry about the attitude. I am just sick and tired of individuals acting like they live on another planet and seem not to understand why CELEBRITIES GO TO COURT AND WALK AWAY WITH THERE FREEDOM.

For those who are still in the dark..... Its called MILLIONS IN THE BANK.

STOP BIEING SURPRISED EVERYTIME A CELEB WALKS FREE. Move to the city and you wont be so sheltered..

Degraffreed

Degraffreed

- The prosecution did a terrible job - they should be sent back to school.

There were too many charges that were hard to prove - kidnapping???

There should have been 1 charge made and full focus/force applied.

I think LA should sub-contract prosecution of high visability cases. There are bound to be a couple defense lawyers willing to take them on - if the price is right.

- Some parents testified that their children were staying over with MJ but stated nothing happened. I think they were afraid to say anything different because then it would be found that they contributed and may have their kids taken away or end up in jail.

He should have been at least convicted of "contributing to the dilenquency of an Adult". There are lot of parents that should be prosecuted for allowing their kids to sleep over. Especially since this was not the first incident or accusation. Has anyone heard the word chaperon(s)?

Billy Graham protected himself from rumours and accusations as he always made sure there was a third person present during any encounters with women (other than his wife).

I'll just ask this...

Someone dangles a BABY off of a balcony, I believe it was several stories up. Is it really such a stretch to imagine child molestation? Twisted is just twisted, no matter how you slice it. There are a couple tacos missing on the combo platter folks...

Beth

Regarding what Paul B. said of Billy Graham.....I know higher profile atheletes and other stars have girls sign waivers before they'll have ***---basically disclaiming that the girl has acknowledged what she is doing, and is a willing participant. What I've heard (during the Kobe) was that is goes so far as to sign off on what may or may not occur........it's always good to see these celebrities using their legal teams to their fullest potential:) This is what Kobe should have done, would have keep him out of a lot of trouble.....he is about the only celeb I thought actually got a raw deal, and it has probably cost him in the 100's of millions.