Sign in to follow this  
glock40

Web Sites

Does anyone know a good webmaster who designs sites for a decent fee. I am looking to get this done a.s.a.p. I am running out of biz cards and yard signs so now is a good time for me to get the site up so I can add it to my advertising.

I'd talk to Keith at kbkgraphics. He has been my one stop shopping for marketing material. Just got 1000 double sided, full color, thick stock, laminated cards through him for a very low price. I don't want to post that price as it may have been part of a package deal, but ask him. He is very easy to work with and comes through on deadlines.

I'd talk to Keith at kbkgraphics. He has been my one stop shopping for marketing material. Just got 1000 double sided, full color, thick stock, laminated cards through him for a very low price. I don't want to post that price as it may have been part of a package deal, but ask him. He is very easy to work with and comes through on deadlines.

I second that. Keith is very talented, and his prices are very reasonable for the quailty workmanship he provides.