Sign in to follow this  
AllThings

Cowbell banger

Question

15 answers to this question

Don, you've been a big help to me here and on other boards for some time now, just wanted to say thanks and ask this one question: Is that you playing the cowbell? I just ask because I play too! :lgbounces (I've wanted to ask this for waaaaaay too long now.)

LOL!

It's Will Ferrell from SNL fame.

According to Alan (One Tough Pressure) I look more like Tiger Woods. How a white guy from KY can be told he looks like him is beyond me. Must be the FL sun.

Thanks for the kind words about the help. I appreciate that and you're welcome....Anytime!

Have any of you seen that particular skit on SNL?? It is a classic. It is on "The best of Will Farrell" DVD should you rent it. ....dang, I cannot remember the name of the song he is "banging" to, but if I said it everyone would know it. A seventies rock song.

YES!! I knew it had "reaper" in the title. I never would have known the name of the Band, however. Adrian, perhaps you could challenge Mark McGrath on VH1 music jeapardy (obscure TV comment)

LOL!

Thanks Scott!

Actually there's something very huge in the works and if it all comes together, the pw/roof cleaning community will hear all about it in the not-so-distant future.

Stay tuned......

LOL!

Thanks Scott!

Actually there's something very huge in the works and if it all comes together, the pw/roof cleaning community will hear all about it in the not-so-distant future.

Stay tuned......

Go get'em Tiger, uh, I mean Don. I will have to find that picture of you pretending to be Tiger Woods, it still has me wondering what the heck happened that day.