Sign in to follow this  
Mike

A good place to find Hose reels?

I'm having trouble finding hose reels locally that are worth a darn. Most are just made of plastic and obviously meant for residential use. I really need one for my water line. Can someone point me in a direction?

www.titanprod.com These are the reels I use and as far as I am concerned are the best on the market.

I 2nd that, good reels

Hey Mel or anyone else. Im looking at getting another hose reel for my portable machine I have hooked up to my water tank. I have the 22" titans with 200' of pressure hose with plenty of space for more hose. Do you think the 18" titan will hold 250' of pressure hose for this other machine

Thanks

JL

I 2nd that, good reels

Hey Mel or anyone else. Im looking at getting another hose reel for my portable machine I have hooked up to my water tank. I have the 22" titans with 200' of pressure hose with plenty of space for more hose. Do you think the 18" titan will hold 250' of pressure hose for this other machine

Thanks

JL

Jeff I have 2 of the 18" electrics with 300' on each with plenty of room to spare.I had 400' with room to spare but very rarely do I need over 300'.

Are you looking for water supply reels? If so I found one at Lowes for $80 it is all aluminum and holds about 200' fo 5/8's hose if you put it on carefully. It works fairly well but has no feed guide on it so you have to use your hand.

Yes Larry, I am looking for reels for my water supply line, 5/8 hose. Thanks for the suggestions everyone and I'll check back again incase others also know of something.

Jeff,

I think this place may have the swivel mount reel you were looking for.

http://www.powercleansystems.com/index.html?Body=/PowerCleanAccessories.html

Scott, thanks I'll be calling them. They look like the Rapid Reel, Ive called a couple and they say they can get them and then they find out the they are discontinued. The dont make them anymore. Maybe this guy has some in stock

Thanks Jeff

I really love hannay, I have found that they are durable. some guys love other and i have tried real quick, cox and a few other brands over the years.

steel eagle is one i do not like. if your in the north they might work. The poly parts dont hold up in this arizona heat.:lolsign:

I recommend Reelcraft for durability and ease of use. The spool rides on bronze, not nylon or plastic bushings..adjustable drag brake to prevent "overspool", durable powder coat. The model CA33112L, rated at 1,000 psi should hold plenty of supply hose for you.

http://www.reelcraft.com/Catalog/24-25%20Series%2030000.pdf

You can also buy a swivel mount for it. 600801-12

http://www.reelcraft.com/Catalog/46%20Mounting%20Brackets%20and%20Motors.pdf