Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Fuel filling

Its a PITA to fill the diesal and gas on my Pressure Pro skid, theres a plate across the front of the machine & motor and the fuel tanks are below it set back a little. When emptying 5 gallons into machine it quite often spills and you just cant quite see how full its getting. Not to mention these PITA ventless gas cans that go so darn slow, ive tried funnels, propping can up and we still quite often have spillage. Its a real pain not to mention loss off fuel and the fact that this fuel is hitting my flooring and a major safety problem. I tried the little gas pump thing they sell at lowes that worked for about a week or 2. Northern tool sell different kinds of tanks 10 - 30 galllon that have gravity feed or a pump, but I dont want that much fuel attached inside trailer. It doesnt spill all the time but it also gets heavy to hold those slow ventless cans. I was thinking of taking the front plate off machine, but it is protection from motor getting damaged

Any Ideas to make me and my guys life easier & safer

Thanks JL

I Bought a 5gal. pump from northern tool which worked just fine for me, I only needed to add a longer hose to reach the inlet while keeping the container secured to the bed wall. Item #169471-2601 - $18.99

Was this the same one you got?

Rod!~

I Bought a 5gal. pump from northern tool which worked just fine for me, I only needed to add a longer hose to reach the inlet while keeping the container secured to the bed wall. Item #169471-2601 - $18.99

Was this the same one you got?

Rod!~

Thanks everyone!

Rod, It was simular but cheaper.

Roger from Carolina Pro Wash called and told me to check out www.jegs.com They have the tall racing type cans w/vent and handles. Im going to order a couple and build a cage so they wont tip over. I think they'll reach in perfect

Thanks

JL

Thanks Roger I like those cans