Sign in to follow this  
James

New England Weather

Question

In the last two weeks the weather changes and temp. variation's have been huge. Last week in was in the 50's and 4 hours later in the teen's with snow and wind chill's below zero. Today 60 with 3 to 4 inches of rain tonight freezing. Great for woodcare and finishes !!! NOT.

19 answers to this question

I want to move south but the boss in the house won't let me. I just found out this week that my prop. taxes have gone up another $1500/yr to raise my total to $8600/yr. and now with an extension going up in a few months my taxes should go over $10,000yr...So who really wants to be a yankee anymore anyway??

James, I have always been curious about the bird on your head in your avatar. Is it a Senegal? Reason being, I have owned a Senegal for 25 years now. He's been a great friend. Didn't mean to drift off topic, just thought I'd ask.

Take care.

Oh, ok, they are both from the same minor parrot family ( or some call them parrolets). I was told a long time ago that I should be able to get anywhere from 25-75 years out of mine. Hope you have gotten alot of good times from yours. Mine is a coca cola and peanut addict and loves to play with our cat believe it or not. He's a tough little coot. There I go off topic again.

Take care.

I work for one of the airlines that flies in the N. East. Ain't no flying there this morning for sure!

Just looked at current weather for JFK...1/4 mile visibility, heavy snow, blowing snow, freezing fog......sounds lovely!!

Oh yeah, and 25 degrees F with 25-30mph winds.