Sign in to follow this  
CCPC

Almost there!!!!

Question

12 answers to this question

I’ve finally arrived! Too where you ask? I’ve finally joined the exclusive ranks of the 1,000 posters club. I can’t wait to learn the 1,000 posters club secret hand shake, and get my exclusive 1,000 posters club membership jacket.

Now if I can only add some substance to my endless barrage of useless posts. Maybe I’ll start doing that while continue my journey to the 5,000 posters platinum club membership. I can’t wait for that day, because I can then join the platinum club members on the annual vacation to Cancun.

Way to go Lance!! I have a 1000+post on *** and I enjoyed every one of them. I'm sure alot of them are pointless but doesn't mean I didn't enjoy posting them. I would love to have a 1000+ post here along with 1000+ on PWNA's bb along with 1000+ on PWN. Now that probably something to add to the alltime useless club:)

I'd like to know who the true "King of Post" is........the poster that has posted the highest number on all the boards TOGETHER. My guess is Ron or Beth......actually, it is about 2am, I cannot sleep, and I just happen to be bored enough to try and find the answer. The boards I'll be adding together are TGS, ***, PWN....those are the biggies. Stay tuned.

I’ve finally arrived! Too where you ask? I’ve finally joined the exclusive ranks of the 1,000 posters club. I can’t wait to learn the 1,000 posters club secret hand shake, and get my exclusive 1,000 posters club membership jacket.

Now if I can only add some substance to my endless barrage of useless posts. Maybe I’ll start doing that while continue my journey to the 5,000 posters platinum club membership. I can’t wait for that day, because I can then join the platinum club members on the annual vacation to Cancun.

Congratulations. I dont have 1000 yet only 600 and something, I can do another 300+ in the next week or so. I can do alot of pointless post in a week more than I uaually do. Just another "goal for 2006" for me to reach. Move over CCPC Im coming to give you that secret hand shake.

Jon F

You cant sleep, hell if it wasnt for insomnia, I'd get nothing done.

Hows that hand shake go again, Dont the 3 Stooges do that handshake

Ok Lance,

Put your right hand up in the air with the forefinger and pinky finger extended while the others are curled under the thumb. Now, put on some Quiet Riot, Dio, Iron Maiden or what ever gets your rhythm and proceed to head bang through the entire song. :bandplay:

Then, run to the fridge, grab your fav suds and have a cold one.:beerchug: You're initiated!! Keep up the good work.

Rod!~

It is not the number of posts that matter, it is the useful content. I know of one with a combined total over 10,000 on the various boards and less than 100 actually mean anything. The rest are just bable or "bump" posts.

I've always been of the frame of mind that any attempt to participate is a good thing (as long as you're keeping things positive). If no one posted until they've thouroghly scrutinized there posts, for absolute certainty of poignant content, this board, and all the rest, wouldn't be near as interesting, or helpful, at least that's how I see it.

I feel great! Haven't smoked a cigarette in 5 weeks!:lgkick:

Hey Lance good going on the no smoking, few more years and you will catch up to me!

Oh wait since I never have smoked and I am several moons ahead of you I doubt you will catch up at that.