Sign in to follow this  
Degraffreed

Thanks Sunbrite and Russell C

Question

I had the opportunity to finally meet Russell from ESI Solutions. The get together was held at Petes, Sunbrite supply in Duluth,GA.

Russell is a man of great expertise when it comes to wood restorations. I feel like I learned so much about his other products as well as the new Wood Tux Wet. He demonstrated the product on deck samples and I was amazed at what WTW could do on wet decks and fences.

He and Cujo, as well as those that attended, answered many of our question concerning WTW and I left there feeling as though I can get the results that myself and my customers require. I traveled an hour to attend this gathering but that was small fries to the amount of miles Russell traveled from St. Louise. Thanks again Russ, and I cannot wait to use your product soon. :lgmoneyey

11 answers to this question

I'm kicking myself that I missed this since SunBrite is only 15 minutes away. Unfortunately I had a prior commitment that I couldn't get out of. Sounds like it turned out awesome.

Mike

I ditto that sentiment. It was good to meet with Russell, great info, and good to get some face time with my compadres here in Atlanta. Many thanks to Russell, Pete, and the others who made it happen.

Pete, you should plan a regular monthly at your place with various vendors, products, etc. Demo at least one product each month. I know that the impulse sales alone should be worth the time/effort.

Pete, you should plan a regular monthly at your place with various vendors, products, etc. Demo at least one product each month. I know that the impulse sales alone should be worth the time/effort.

Pete, sounds like Philip has great idea.

Mike

Yes. Tan jacket, arrived about 15min late, stood in back until Tracy located a chair. Here's an older pic in same jacket and some very out of style shorts.

And you?

post-576-137772151929_thumb.jpg

I'd be there often if there was a local shop to meet up and have some coffee and conversation with others in the field. Kind of a standing roundtable.

Here I just have Dultmeier's and the local Hotsy guy to shoot it with. The Hotsy guy is decent, but expensive and Dultmeier's is busy and friendly, but have never heard of the things I want to do in this business.

I'm jealous, I've bought from Sunbrite and spoken with Tracy and Pete. They seem like decent guys. Russell Cissell being there and demonstrating is just the icing.

some very out of style shorts.
Philip, Sweeeeet!:lgsideway Love the Pantaloons!

It doesn't surprise me at all that this was such a great event. Between Russell's knowledge and the knowledge of the SunBrite folks, you were in very good hands!

Glad this event was a success!

Beth :groovy2: :dancing: :cup:

I'm kicking myself that I missed this since SunBrite is only 15 minutes away. Unfortunately I had a prior commitment that I couldn't get out of. Sounds like it turned out awesome.

Mike

What kind of meeting was this? Roundtable? I didn't even know there was a gathering going on.

I was there also, my first "roundtable" meeting, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I too was late, I apologize, I tried to squeeze some work in before driving down, duh. I had the dark brown baseball hat on with "Bear Creek Restoration on it. I guess next time we should all meet each other before we break up at the end. Phillip and Cujo, I enjoyed meeting you both, hope we can do it again some time. And thanks Russell, the mad chemist, and Pete for providing the concrete floor to stand on, thanks, Pete, you know you're the greatest!!!