Sign in to follow this  
James

National Management Company

Oohh Oohh - we have! What kind of work do they want you to do?

They pay 54 days later (after receiving their work order back all signed off on) They'll cost you extra on your GL because they have to be named in a certain way. What they were wanting us to do just wasn't worth it for us to continue so we fired them. Some of the folks are pretty decent to work with, others should never be allowed in Customer Service - ever.

Celeste

Celeste, did they ask to be an "addiional named insured"? We work for some national companies who have requested that extra cost coverage. I bill them and they pay for the extra coverage.

most of those national companies do not pay promptly, nor do they pay a decent scale. They are also only interested in cheap, cheap, cheap. They have no loyalty to you, only them selves. Commercial Services Inc and National Fire do pay promptly.

Douglas Hicks

General Fire Equipment Co of Eastern Oregon, Inc

We did some awnings for them at a large mall in one direction and then had some off the wall water wall cleaning in another direction. Neither of them paid what it cost us to go do them. They wanted us to clean windows INSIDE a mall - told them no thank you very much.

The additional insured thing....they said they'd pay up to $50 in premiums charged and I never saw it but I sure paid the extra $100 I got charged for that piece of paper.

Celeste

Why do you guys have to pay for additional insureds? I have never been charged for them, and do not get this. I call my agent, and she sends out the paperwork, and that is the last that I hear of it.

Scott

Why do you guys have to pay for additional insureds? I have never been charged for them, and do not get this. I call my agent, and she sends out the paperwork, and that is the last that I hear of it.

Scott

Same here on the insurance, and I probably have 10 additional insured customers.

Depends on your insurance carrier, whether you pay for additional insured or not. My first company wanted $50.00 each or $150. for unlimited.

I now use Joe Walters and it is free whenever needed.

As far as NEST, I know a few who have worked for them, and they can best be described the same as FLEETWASH. They pay you after they get paid by the customer and it is in writing that you can not go to the customer for any reason, as you are nobody to them.

Oh, yeah....I forgot about the non-compete agreement. They wanted me to sign one without even knowing who was included in the thing. After I saw the list of their clients in our area I didn't have problem with it as most were interior mall companies who would never need our services anyway. If they were trying to get us to do work that fit into our job description, I probably would have declined the contracts.

Celeste

Celeste, did they ask to be an "addiional named insured"? We work for some national companies who have requested that extra cost coverage.

Good info. I have a PM now requesting "additional named"

From what I understand Additional Insured used to be free all the time, because the insurance is already there. But a couple agents told me the charge is just so the insurance co can make extra money and thats the only reason. My agent told me right out its a rip off by big insurers.

Its to bad but a fact of life

I put in my proposal and additional insured will have to be paid by the client. Only had one company ***** about paying. It was a small job and I passed on it, because they wanted 2 additiona insured $200 out of a $750.00 job. Told thanks but no thanks.

JL