Sign in to follow this  
hawk

Drought conditions

Question

Do drought conditions have any effect on cleaning ability in areas.

We have had a dry Fall, Winter and water supplies are low. Can a company be stopped from doing it's job if the primary tool is water. Anyone ever run across this situation.

6 answers to this question

If it is a civil rationing then yes. If the rationing is for residence only then you can use their water to perform a service. That's the way it is here.

wonder what they do in Arizona, Phoenix has been with out rain for over 2 months now.

Pressure wash contractors must be able to still perform their work, otherwise Ron M. would be in quite a pickle about now.

Here in NC we have been under mandatory water restriction for quite some time now. It depends on the municipality as to how severe the restriction is. Above comment to check with each town/city is best advice

Matt

wonder what they do in Arizona, Phoenix has been with out rain for over 2 months now.

I was in Phoenix on or about the 19th of January, and they were about to set a new record for days without rain. I think it was something on the orderof 106 days then. I wonder if they have had some since.