Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Whats involved

It looks like I may get some 4 & 3 story condo buildings "new construction" its a referal Im doing a bunch of buildings at same property that wee built in the past 18 months

My question a lot of these buildings have finger prints and marks on them from the construction, I meen a lot of prints. post construction clean up will it require I get all these prints and marks off. I'll be brushing forever and what about the caulking smears. If it was house one thing but a 4 story building where at some ares I cant even get a lift. Some of these buildings are a mess

What should I tell them I can do and cant do, whats the norm on buildings this size

Thanks

JL

A lot of it doesnt sound like fun, does it. I dont know if I want to run from it thou. Im thinking if I give them written guide lines that we all agree on, this could be a profitable project that could make me tens of thousands of $$$$

They arent happy with their present PWer, Ive seen him work long shots no chem and isnt doing much and I came highly recomended by the PM company that oversees the sold buildings. I figure if I can get the $$$ I ask for which will be at a premium and set guide line for the size of these buildings I might be OK

One of my questions with new construction even on smaller home do you ever get the caulking smears off and what is the norm on cleaning is it basic dirt dust & some prints or is it scrubbing.

Thanks and I still may run

JL

A lot of it doesnt sound like fun, does it. I dont know if I want to run from it thou. Im thinking if I give them written guide lines that we all agree on, this could be a profitable project that could make me tens of thousands of $$$$

They arent happy with their present PWer, Ive seen him work long shots no chem and isnt doing much and I came highly recomended by the PM company that oversees the sold buildings. I figure if I can get the $$$ I ask for which will be at a premium and set guide line for the size of these buildings I might be OK

One of my questions with new construction even on smaller home do you ever get the caulking smears off and what is the norm on cleaning is it basic dirt dust & some prints or is it scrubbing.

Thanks and I still may run

JL

I know Cujo Cooley of Pam's Pressure and Clean does a lot of new construction cleanup. I haven't seen him post here lately, but you might give him a call.

We cleaned several of these buildings for the HOA and this is the same complex with the new buildings they asked me to give a price on them for post constuction. I havent heard from them, they said they werent happy with the PW'er that was doing them. I guess they were less happy with my price OH well no great loss the buildings had marks & prints all over them and some were 4 stories high.

No big deal, I clean them annually for the HOA and we do some of the 3 level walkways in between due to the construction dust

The CREW My bro in law on the left & Derek on the right, these 2 guys are GREAT workers and take pride in their work, I'm lucky to have them. Ive fired 2 guys already this year, they were just ueless