Sign in to follow this  
EnviroClean

Look what's for sale....

Question

49 answers to this question

Yep. If the business is doing what is claimed, then the price could maybe be justified. All of us who have been at this for a couple of years know how difficult those first few years can be. Imagine not having to go through that again by purchasing a business where the hard times have allready been worked through.

Allthough, I wouldn't change a thing. Those hard times are what has made me appreciate what I've got today, and to see how far of come. Love it.

Price seems high IMO. Not basing that on anything other that what I'd be willing to pay. I hope I'm wrong, I hope all of our biz' are more valuable than I think. A large portion of this genteman's value would be in his employees, and whether or not they are solid and sticking around.

THIS GUY IS GOING TO SELL HIS BIZ..THIS MIGHT BE WRONG BUT ANYWAY IF YOU LIVE IN ATLANTA YOU JUST HIT THE JACK POT, YOU CAN THANK ME LATER. THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER SAW HE ACTUALLY LISTED THE NAMES AND # OF ALL THE CONTACTS. NOW YOU CAN GET THE BIZ WITHOUT ACTUALLY BUYING IT.

References

Some of these references have been serviced recently.

Some haven't.

Some are management companies that deal in large properties.

Some are small individual properties.

But all will testify to the quality of work we do!

Lane Company

5555 Glenridge Connector, Ste. 700 - Atlanta, GA 30342

Bill Daugherty - Dist. Manager - cell (404) 219-2922

Mike Cavanaugh - Dist. Manager - cell (678) 773-7626

CJ - Dist. Manager - cell (770) 378-3800

2nd largest management company in Atlanta. We've serviced over 18 properties in the past 6 months.

Norsouth Corporation

6445 Powers Ferry Road, Ste. 198 - Atlanta, GA 30339

Sonny Amerine - Director of Tech. Serv. - (770) 303-0505 X 1206

We service over 27 different apartment complexes containing approximately 3,300 apartment units on a regular contract basis.

Amli at Northwinds Apartments

32000 Gardner Drive - Alpharetta, GA 30004

Marlene Stauf/Manager - Prop. Manager - (770) 754-0999

Cleaned all buildings containing 800 units in April 2003.

Amli at Willeo Creek Apartments

#88 Barrington Oaks Ridge - Roswell, GA 30075

Melissa - Leasing & Property Manager - (770) 641-1552

Cleaned all buildings containing 242 units.

ZOM Real Estate

Belcourt Apts. - Roswell, GA - 324 units - Chandra - Manager - (770) 587-5214

Holcomb's Pond Apts. - Roswell, GA - 304 units - Diane - Manager - (770) 642-2036

Woodpointe Apts. - Marietta, GA - 200 units - Kelly - Manager - ( 770) 423-1999

Stonemill Apts. - Marietta, GA - 200 units - Ramona - Manager - (77) 952-1180

We service either the entire property or parts of the properties on a semi-annual basis.

Need a free estimate? Contact Us

Heritage Park Apartments

10920 Covington Bypass, Ste. #700 - Covington, GA

Sharon Silver - Leasing and Property Manager - (770) 786-8500

Georgia World Congress Center

285 International Blvd. N.W. - Atlanta, GA 30313-1591

Richard Sawyer - Purchasing Manager for GWCC. - (404) 223-4118

Previously serviced World Congress Center, Olympic Centennial Park & Georgia Dome.

The Lakes at Stone Mountain Apts.

5100 West Mountain Street - Stone Mountain, GA 30083

Sonya/Property Manager - (770) 469-0644

First American (previously Pinnacle Companies)

5600 Roswell Road, Ste. 201 North - Atlanta, GA 30342

Cliff Stump - Regional Maintenance Director - cell (678) 641-0055

Service multiple properties.

Gables Court Apartments

1000 Stevens Entry - Peachtree City, GA 30269

Alayna Harper/Property Manager - (770) 487-2155

Additional References Available Upon Request.

I've seen this company's trucks on the road a lot last year and the year before, but haven't seen them once this year. I guess what always got my attention were the unique looking rigs. At first I thought it was some kinda asphalt business, but then the next time I saw them, I saw the van with the words 'pressure washing' on the side.

John Werling

Superior Pressure Washing

Fayetteville, GA

Exactly Russ, and worth squat if they don't. The only way to build any tangible value (exponential of net income) in this type of business is to have long term, binding, transferrable commercial contracts. Your name may be worth a couple of dollars if you have been around and have a good reputation but in reality, most PW businesses are worth what their equipment is worth, not much more.

That price should drop to 25k for everything but employees. I know the boys in ATL are all over those contacts so there goes that value. so two vans & three rigs maybe 25k (vans looked old)

No real advertising as mentioned,no business plan i am sure,why would someone pay more then the equipment is worth.?

How are the phones going to keep on ringing?Just having someones name and number doesn't mean a thing,you can open a phone book and get plenty of them.

Were all of the costumers sattisfied,do they still have your number,are they getting cheaper quotes etc.???

Unless your business name is nationwide or locally very well recognized ,you will never sell the business at that price.And as you mentioned on e-bay, not much advertising, it just simply can not be that popular.

For 100k someone could buy all new equipment and launch a hell of an advertising campain,much more for 225

Still,good luck and let us know

exactly the wolves are probably all over him and the truth be known the word was out there was trouble and he is already getting gobbled up and thats the reason he is bailing ,he is probably trying to sell someone a dream

I am in Atlanta and I feel posting this on this forum was kind of shady, not real professional. The guy is probably hurting a little anyway and boom you post all his main contacts all over this board. I know they are out there for the public on his website, but you would have to dig pretty deep to stumble across it. I am sure some wolves have already called everyone of them and said the guy is selling or going out of business, but we can take care of you. Just putting a nail in his coffin so to speak.

I just did not like seeing this on this board.

Jeff Robison

Titan Exterior

I had no problem with the posting of the business for sale. Just the digging up of the contacts and cutting and pasting to the forum. No sweat for me, I do not know the guy or anything about his business. Just the posting of the contacts, like I said anyone could have found them by digging deep, but to cut and paste to an open forum like this with many of his competitors here to pick him apart?

Jeff Robison

Titan Exterior

Jeff one question did you call any of those people? If you did that person did you a service. Now I would not have posted that info myself, However I would definetly have called those #'s.

What Are You Talking About. I Did Not Dig Deep , Besides Its Not Shady. In Addition I Know You Called Some Of The # And For You To Critisize Is Kind Of Stupid, When You Post A Biz On Ebay For 225k And State That The Owner Makes 85k And The Equiptment Is Worth 20k That Is Shady So He Gets What He Deserves. Besides I Would Rather Someone On This Board Do The Work Now That He Is Going Out Of Biz.

I called them all and now I 'm moving to Georgia.

If someone were to call them and get anything, then you would have to wonder how happy they were with the other guy to begin with. Just because someone sells, does not mean that the business will run any worse, so if he were to assure the customers that the only thing changing was the owner, then you would think that they would be willing to stay with his company and at least see, before they jump ship just because he is selling.

Big question here is if he had any real contracts and if they were transferable to a new owner. If not then he is out of luck big time with that price. He did say each rig was $20,000 and that there are 2 complete ones, with the shell of a third that is being built. Computers and other related items were also included.

Bottom line is that with what he has for sale, he will not get his price unless the customers have that transferable contarct which is what is actually worth anything.

Just my thought, despite all of the other stuff that was posted, if he is doing $315k and making $85K, there is something wrong. I do not know how he can justify making so little, unless his prices are way too low, and he is busting his rear to get there. Something does not add up, but then, I have beenwrong before...

And another thing, those rigs look like crap. The one on the left has to be at least 15 years old, and I bet the other one is not a whole lot newer.

Something stinks on the BBS.

I am in Atlanta and I feel posting this on this forum was kind of shady, not real professional. The guy is probably hurting a little anyway and boom you post all his main contacts all over this board. I know they are out there for the public on his website, but you would have to dig pretty deep to stumble across it. I am sure some wolves have already called everyone of them and said the guy is selling or going out of business, but we can take care of you. Just putting a nail in his coffin so to speak.

I just did not like seeing this on this board.

Jeff Robison

Titan Exterior

I agree with Jeff on this one, as I'm in Atlanta too. There's plenty of work here, no reason to kick someone when they are down. Aren't we all here to help each out anyways? And Pressure Pro's, to say that you know Jeff called those numbers is a little ridiculous. Unless you've met him, that's quite a claim to make. I personally know Jeff very well and he's quite a good guy. Besides, what's wrong with this guy trying to sell his business for a higher price? If he can get it, more power to him. I don't know him, but I think it's a little unfair that we're slamming the guy and none of us even know him.

John Werling

Superior Pressure Washing

Fayetteville, GA

..I agree, that PressurePro is a real a-hole:)

1) business is business, why in the heck a guy would list his contracts is beyond me. Being said, that is the way biz works, a guy goes out, the vultures come in and look for the jobs. Nasty, but true.

2) Like Scott, the numbers seemed off to me as well.

3) Besides, if his contracts are binding, it won't matter who calls.